German Tour w/new songs

Aberu

Linkin Park has already announced the first dates of the new tour for the new album.

Mike commented that the new album is nearing completion, which may mean that some songs are already completed.

How many new songs you think you play the first show in Berlin?

Thought?

Definitely at least one, usually these warm up shows are meant to test out the new songs anyway lol so I'm confident at least one or two will be played.

I agree with you.

If the album isn't released before the tour then for sure expect to see one or two songs during the shows.

Hell no I see like 6 new songs. These aren't promo shows. These are full ass headlining god damn arena monster shows. This isn't MTM, this is the new album. This isn't some club run in one big city in the country lol, this is game time for LP. Album will drop near these dates and LP will play quite a few off the CD. Not 3.

Hell no I see like 6 new songs. These aren't promo shows. These are full ass headlining god damn arena monster shows. This isn't MTM, this is the new album. This isn't some club run in one big city in the country lol, this is game time for LP. Album will drop near these dates and LP will play quite a few off the CD. Not 3.

Yeah but the thing is with LP they can play these huge arena shows and consider them warm up shows lmao, if the album drops near the start of the tour, then I agree with u, if after the German leg at least, then probably only like 3-4.

and its the time for some epic shows! they will rock that shit i am very sure

Nothing will stop me from going to the show in Hamburg! Maybe also Berlin...

These news make me so happy xD

And I hope they'll play some new songs, would be great. Also hope the album will be out earlier! It's long to wait until october ;D

As well as new songs I'm hopin at least on the promo tour they try to play as much HT as possible, cuz I've got a feeling we'll probably have at most 5 HT songs in the sets this tour, unless they extend the sets to like 25-27 songs which I doubt. And the shows that do have 5 HT songs, the 5th will probably just be CFTI lmao.

100% agree with you!! the record will be out before the tour, so they play like 4-6 of them plus some nice old stuff and hopefully a set with 25 songs :D

why they announce 9 shows so far for europe if the record won't be out that time. it doesn't make any sence! it's a headliner tour for the 4th record!!!!!

The new album info makes me think this will be after the album release, but then they would have more shows (The English show had like 5, if it was after, wouldn't they have like a lot more?) if it was after, so we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

Since the album seems most likely to be coming in September (before the tour begins), and seeing how conceptual LP is being with this next album as well as upgrading their live show, I'm actually going to guess now that the setlist is completely dominated by new material.

100% agree with you!! the record will be out before the tour, so they play like 4-6 of them plus some nice old stuff and hopefully a set with 25 songs :D

why they announce 9 shows so far for europe if the record won't be out that time. it doesn't make any sence! it's a headliner tour for the 4th record!!!!!

Completely agree with you 2 guys... I think the will be play at least 6 new songs, 4 of the new album plus Across The Line and Blackbirds without a doubt... I think this 4th album will be sick im sure...

Just remember that the Promo Tour of MTM the played 4 or 5 songs of MTM, Given Up, No More Sorrow and LOATR plus TLTGYA sometimes...

Completely agree with you 2 guys... I think the will be play at least 6 new songs, 4 of the new album plus Across The Line and Blackbirds without a doubt... I think this 4th album will be sick im sure...

Just remember that the Promo Tour of MTM the played 4 or 5 songs of MTM, Given Up, No More Sorrow and LOATR plus TLTGYA sometimes...

Ok, the Promo Tour for MTM had Given Up, No More Sorrow and What I've Done at the first few shows. Then Bleed It Out was added for the last like, 4 shows. So 4 new songs.

LOATR and TLTGYA were on the European Tour, not the Promo Tour.

I do not see either Blackbirds or Across The Line being played at all. The only one I see being played is possibly Not Alone. I hate to say that too because I don't like Not Alone that much and I LOVE Across The Line. ATL is one of their best songs ever in my opinion....I'd love to see them try it live.

Euro Tour 2010 I say has 4-5 new songs.