JULIEN-K: "Dreamland" to become the 2nd Single

immortalsoul

It's official: "Dreamland" is gonna be JULIEN-K's second single here in Europe and will be out in August!

As a special treat to the German fans, the German Recording Magazine is holding a special remix contest where the winning remix of "Dreamland" is gonna be featured as a part of the single! There will also be some other great prizes! More details about the contest can be found HERE and the remix stems can be downloaded HERE. I think the contest is only open to German residents, though!

Source: http://www.julien-k.de

Edited by Hahninator

Personally, if there was gonna be a 2nd JK single I thought it'd be something like Someday Soon, Maestro, or Systeme De Sexe. Actually no Maestro's nv played live so idk bout that one, well at least we can expect it to show up in sets at future shows now XD.

Dreamland is good, but I don't think it was the best choice for a single. I think Someday Soon or Look At U would have been better. Still cool though, I hope there's a music video.

Actually no Maestro's nv played live so idk bout that one, well at least we can expect it to show up in sets at future shows now XD.

Both "Maestro" and "Dreamland" have been played live before (even though they only played "Dreamland" like 2 or 3 times or so), and I'm sure we'll also get to hear them live in the future!

Is there going to be a video? :rolleyes:

Where can i find a HQ rip of kick the bass video. I can only find the shitty youtube rips.

I really hope there will be a video for it!

I also think "Dreamland" is a really good single! It has such a catchy hook, it has a definitive pop feel to it, Ryan's vocals are amazing and remind a lot of Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode, the beat and the synths are awesome,... Yeah - I think it has everything that a good single needs! I surely hope it will have some success over here or it will turn into a dancefloor hit!