Free LPU Trial to the LPST members

Aberu

I just join LPU :lol: btw i thought Lockjaw is available for download? :wacko:

no, that link pretty much died awhile ago, im sure you can still find other ways of getting it, tho im not posting anything because i like the fact of not being banned lol

no, that link pretty much died awhile ago, im sure you can still find other ways of getting it, tho im not posting anything because i like the fact of not being banned lol

I think it's still in the LPU Radio thingy. Rip it with Download Helper firefox addon or something similar.

I think it's still in the LPU Radio thingy. Rip it with Download Helper firefox addon or something similar.

Just checked the lpu radio and its not there.

Edited by wark

You also get a code depending on how you answered the recent survey as well, so I have 2 codes :P

Thank you very much for taking the time to participate in a recent survey on LinkinPark.com. We noticed that you had indicated that Linkin Park was your favorite band but that you were not a current member of the Linkin Park Underground. As a token of our appreciation for your time and efforts, we are providing you with a FREE one-month trial to experience the LPU. Please use your unique code below to redeem your trial online-only membership.

Again its emailed too you :)

I think that this does not belong to Newswire.

People who got email - will know about it anyway by checking their Inbox.

Maybe it was a contest-like event, where not every member got a code.

So what was the reason for posting this?

Same thing goes about LPU updates. LPUTV, contests, etc. What's the point in teasing those, who are not members, by posting news, that they can't actually watch/read/participate in?

So I just wanted to point out that my code that I got as a member of the street team did not work at all. I tried it several times and it was never accepted. BlackChester then was kind enough to give me his code from the SFTU CD... But yeah, the street team code didn't work for me.