News

hahninator

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all of you idiots saying I "don't know shit" about LP I own The Rising Tied, their mixtape, and a few other random songs so I think I'm more than familiar with Fort Minor. And for those comparing Pinkerton's sales to any of LP's sales albums you need to realize something - record sales don't = good album. I bet Fall Out Boy has outsold both bands and guess what? They're a piece of shit too. That is all. Grow up. Bye.

You speak as if you're at least moderately intelligent, but your ideas seem to suggest otherwise. Yes, you're correct, "record sales don't = good album" but here's another interesting little note for you "what you like doesn't = good" and "what you don't like doesn't = bad". Do you follow, my friend?

You see, the world works in a really marvelous way.. People like different things. "WOW REALLY?!" you say? Yeah, really. That goes for you, me, your friends, my friends, reviewers from the local newspaper, reviewers from Rolling Stone, and anyone else. Just because someone doesn't like a certain band, or considers their music to be bad, doesn't make that band bad.

It's called opinion. Now that you've given yours, kindly fuck off, you're obviously not welcome here (as is obvious by your ban).

Thanks ;)

And I apologise to everyone else for my little rant, just thought I'd like to have a first post that's worthwhile.

Edited by Conjure

I am aware of that, but there are others that have downloaded it are there not?

Thanks for upping it anyway, i appreciate it.

At the time you had posted that, no. There are about 12 other seeders now though.

i still don't get why my downloading don't work. it just don't start... trying about 2 days already...

even after appearance of 12 seeders it didn't begin

Edit: after I wrote this, downloading has begun =))) I was must write this message 2 days ago to download this torrent =)))))))))))

Edited by STINGER_LP

Thanks very much for this DVD!

But i have to say, that i have problems with my DVD-Player.The Audio stagnates the whole time. :(

There was no burning mistake or something like that, at the PC it works very well.Can

someone help me, please?

Sorry for my english.^^

EDIT: All right, i have solved the problem.Now i use my PS-2 to view DVDs.Thanks to And-One!!!^^

Edited by Sessin