Pictureboard what is it and has anyone heard it?

3 minutes ago, PartOfMe said:

ended up giving error I will post here in the comments

Go for it. 99.9% sure it’ll be fake but stranger things have happened in the world.

EDIT: It was originally going to be on LPU9 but the song had a sample that they didn’t want to clear so it was replaced with ATL. Most likely we won’t ever see the song unless Mike goes rogue and releases it online for free somewhere, or if the band pays for the sample clearance and releases it officially, which I could never see happening. Doubt it’s on any kind of promo CD or anything. Just another one of those songs in the vaults that’ll never be released like Pride and others.

Edited by Garret

but is there a recording of the live that the song was played on?

42 minutes ago, Garret said:

Vá em frente. 99,9% de certeza de que será falso, mas coisas mais estranhas aconteceram no mundo.

EDIT: Originalmente, seria no LPU9, mas a música tinha uma amostra que eles não queriam limpar, então foi substituída pelo ATL. Provavelmente, nunca veremos a música, a menos que Mike seja desonesto e a libere on-line gratuitamente em algum lugar, ou se a banda pagar pela liberação da amostra e lançá-la oficialmente, o que eu nunca poderia ver acontecendo. Duvido que esteja em qualquer tipo de CD promocional ou algo assim. Apenas mais uma daquelas músicas nos cofres que nunca serão lançadas como Pride e outras.

48 minutes ago, PartOfMe said:

but there is a video entitled "xero reborn" does it have any relation?

I never felt that the "xero reborn" video was like a serious thing, it feels that mike just made that joke and chester just follow him, that just me. but at the same time it has that old school melody.

I don't want to sound like an asshole cause i want the song but i don't think pictureboard would get leaked, it seems that the only people that have the song is the band itself (probably just Mike) so that would be hard

1 minute ago, Diaux said:

Eu nunca senti que o vídeo "xero renascido" fosse algo sério, parece que o microfone fez aquela piada e o chester o seguirem, apenas eu. mas ao mesmo tempo tem essa melodia da velha escola.

Eu não quero parecer um idiota porque eu quero a música, mas não acho que o quadro vazaria, parece que as únicas pessoas que têm a música são a própria banda (provavelmente apenas Mike), o que seria difícil

maybe, I think the only hope and that there is a lost recording of the live that they sang the song

12 minutes ago, PartOfMe said:

maybe, I think the only hope and that there is a lost recording of the live that they sang the song

Well almost 20 years later we got a small recording of Rhinestone played live maybe we can get one of Pictureboard some day

18 minutes ago, Scourge said:

if Crowz from Slipknot leaked (which is the holy grail of all Slipknot recordings), i think the chances of Pictureboard surfacing one day are pretty good

LP doesn’t let shit just leak. Unless someone hacks their hard drives. 

Will, we have a piece of sample that have been leaked with tons of Hybrid Theory Demos last year (both named PIC_2 and PIC_3), funny enough THEY ALREADY APPEARED ON "TASTY GAS STATION" (5:32 https://youtu.be/D3WRQ3jDe90 )

SOURCE: http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Hybrid_Party_Of_A_Thousand_Things#Disc_1:_Hybrid_Theory_Demos

27 minutes ago, MS2000 said:

Will, we have a piece of sample that have been leaked with tons of Hybrid Theory Demos last year (both named PIC_2 and PIC_3), funny enough THEY ALREADY APPEARED ON "TASTY GAS STATION" (5:32 https://youtu.be/D3WRQ3jDe90 )

SOURCE: http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Hybrid_Party_Of_A_Thousand_Things#Disc_1:_Hybrid_Theory_Demos

Nothing on that counted to me. Was stuff fans pieced together and shit and it wasn’t as good as the demos the band did for LPU releases. Like compare Sad from LPU9 to the one on this. Many examples. IMO the best part about the entire thing was finding out some demo titles for stuff and discovering songs that belonged to certain album sessions, like Worlds On Fire being a LT demo or maybe one before THP became metal, from the scrapped pop album in 2013.

Edited by Garret

On 2/24/2020 at 10:46 PM, PartOfMe said:

Will we ever hear the legendary PictureBoard? i honestly think mike will never release her but maybe someone leaks her or maybe there is a lost recording of the show where they sang her what do you think?

There is a big chance that Pictureboard hasnt even been played fully live, but only as an opening to another song. 

2 hours ago, PartOfMe said:

And maybe, but let's hope it's a complete song

Scott (a sessional bassist they had during HT era before Dave came back) said so. Me with Xero Hunting Team contacted him and thats what we got. 

BUT he has given false info about LP in the past so its not 100% trustworty.

Thats way Im saying there is a big chance that it was played only as an opening to another song, but its not 100% either.

Edited by SerioDrew

On 2/24/2020 at 8:29 PM, MS2000 said:

This is the only thing anyone has heard of the song, outside of the band. It's not on any promo CDs that we are aware of... it's now 11 years after when She Couldn't was discovered on a promo CD. The sample is interesting, sure, but we have no idea what the actual song sounds like. It will definitely be a let down in some regards since it's SO HYPED UP but you never know, it could be something cool like Slip or Blue. Those came out of nowhere for the band and it would not surprise me if they have 1-2 other totally unknown songs just like Slip, Blue, Pictureboard, etc.

8 hours ago, Hahninator said:

This is the only thing anyone has heard of the song, outside of the band. It's not on any promo CDs that we are aware of... it's now 11 years after when She Couldn't was discovered on a promo CD. The sample is interesting, sure, but we have no idea what the actual song sounds like. It will definitely be a let down in some regards since it's SO HYPED UP but you never know, it could be something cool like Slip or Blue. Those came out of nowhere for the band and it would not surprise me if they have 1-2 other totally unknown songs just like Slip, Blue, Pictureboard, etc.

A lot of people say it's probably nothing special, including Mike. But idk. I think every single thing from the HT era is amazing. And the short sample we heard on Joe's vinyl was cool sounding. It's probably a great track. I love She Couldn't and that had a sample. I think we have VERY slim chances of ever hearing it, like I said in my previous posts in this thread, but it would be cool.

• 5 months later...