Pictureboard what is it and has anyone heard it?

Pictureboard is a song LP wrote with Mark Wakefield when they were called Xero. According to Mike they only played this song once after they became Linkin Park (with Chester on vocals).

• 5 years later...

but that's Picureboard, must be a different song then.

With all seriousness there's no way that's the real thing based on the simple fact that there's nothing in the song that could be considered a sample that prevents it from being released.

Why was that even posted in this thread of all places on the forums? Also, last week someone posted on the LP forums saying they have this song, too, and described this upload, so the person who posted this today is their them, or this song is floating around elsewhere under that name, too

• 1 year later...

The acapellas for By Myself and Forgotten have not leaked or been officially released. Nobody knows what the sample was that was used in Pictureboard, only that it allegedly is the reason that the song has never been released.

Also this should have been in the "quick question" thread.

Edited by Justin

The acapellas for By Myself and Forgotten have not leaked or been officially released. Nobody knows what the sample was that was used in Pictureboard, only that it allegedly is the reason that the song has never been released.

Also this should have been in the "quick question" thread.

Thanks , and btw Sorry about that

Do you think that someone will find Pictureboard ?

Pictureboard was originally intended to be released on LPU 9, but they ended up not being able to release it due to the sample, as Justin said. I doubt we will ever get an official release of the song now. But it's a possibility that someone could ''leak'' it someday. Haha. I'd like to hear it though, of course.

Edited by Geki

• 2 years later...

Will we ever hear the legendary PictureBoard? i honestly think mike will never release her but maybe someone leaks her or maybe there is a lost recording of the show where they sang her what do you think?

Edited by PartOfMe
Error