NEW LPUTV & LPTV Episode!

LPxDC

Back in February, select LPU members in Los Angeles and Hong Kong were able to take part in exclusive "8-Bit Rebellion!" testing events. We even surprised them with a phone call from Mike and Joe. Check out the episode HERE

Update: A new LPTV episode as been posted as well on LP.com, talking about the same testing events, watch it HERE

Thoughts ? The 26th is almost here!

Great episode! I would post some stuff about the episode but I dunno if I would catch flak about revealing LPU exclusives..... ;)

i dont see why you cant talk about it. Just no posting links of ANY sort to it :).

IMO its a great episode, honestly the fans attending asked some good questions. But I thought someone had said that Blackbirds was the 6th string song or whatever... hmm.

Wow he told everyone the name of the song and no one said anything from then to when the trailer was released. Cool vid though!

Woo 200th post!

because the LPU had them sign some release form where they weren't allowed to speak any details of it... nice... they were the first people in the world to know the song title...!

because the LPU had them sign some release form where they weren't allowed to speak any details of it... nice... they were the first people in the world to know the song title...!

Thats true, yeah I kind of figured something like that was the case. Oh well just 5 days until we have our own copy of the song

That's really weird.

Mike was specifically asked if the song was recorded during the MtM sessions or if it was all new, and he said all new. But we already know it was for sure recorded during the MtM sessions. o.O

It's a "brand new" song, but the question was if the song was recording during MtM and the answer to that should have been yes.

I say after the game comes out Mike will give more details on the song on his blog. Didn't he say there was a studio video along with the song durng a ustream chat? Can't remember how it was worded or how he said it.

That's really weird.

Mike was specifically asked if the song was recorded during the MtM sessions or if it was all new, and he said all new. But we already know it was for sure recorded during the MtM sessions. o.O

It's a "brand new" song, but the question was if the song was recording during MtM and the answer to that should have been yes.

I hate to reply to such non important issues, but i just have to let you know that ur wrong. If they made a beat to a song during MTM, then thats what they did. They didnt record this exact song during that time. Maybe they used the same beat, and wrote new lyrics, and new instrumentals to it. so the answer is...no

I hate to reply to such non important issues, but i just have to let you know that ur wrong. If they made a beat to a song during MTM, then thats what they did. They didnt record this exact song during that time. Maybe they used the same beat, and wrote new lyrics, and new instrumentals to it. so the answer is...no

You are arguing that he doesn't know that is was recorded in the MTM sessions, and then you claim that you know for a fact that it was re-recorded. That is equally as speculative as the post you are attempting to rebut.

Edited by Ash