Carry Me Away Leak!!

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're fucking with us... pretty self-explanatory. They are rubbing it in our faces that they beat us to it.

Beating us to what? Hosting content that we'd never allow here? Big deal. They can talk when they come up with a new demo or some real exclusive that they don't have to take from official sources or take from other sites without a mention of credit. This just means that they're actually paying attention for once. For years we thought they just didn't give a shit.

With that said, I'd like to take this opportunity to unofficially announce the 'Sweet Wet Kisses' giveaway here at LPL. More details to come once our JK giveaway wraps up, but let's just say this is gonna be a big one, with the giveaway item(s) taken directly from my collection. For those that know me, you know what my collection consists of and can probably only guess as to what I'm gonna be offering up.

More details later, probably by the beginning of next month or so.

And I won't even eliminate those crazy Russians from entering. :lol:

Beating us to what? Hosting content that we'd never allow here? Big deal. They can talk when they come up with a new demo or some real exclusive that they don't have to take from official sources or take from other sites without a mention of credit. This just means that they're actually paying attention for once. For years we thought they just didn't give a shit.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Yea guys. I didn't see the comment at first. I was playing the song on Front Row for the mac, and it by default shows the comments on a file, and I read that and lol'd. It was clever, I admit that.

I downloaded the file about two hours ago, so they could have updated the file with that comment for those that don't have it theirs. It's legit though. :P

They've pissed me off abit now...the track finishes a minute before the song really ends. What the hell is this all about :angry:? Im gonna wait till the album comes out now till i can get the FULL track.

Are you kidding me? it's not the full track?

They've pissed me off abit now...the track finishes a minute before the song really ends. What the hell is this all about :angry: ? Im gonna wait till the album comes out now till i can get the FULL track.

How do you know its not the full track exactly?

They've pissed me off abit now...the track finishes a minute before the song really ends. What the hell is this all about :angry:? Im gonna wait till the album comes out now till i can get the FULL track.

It's likely that your download was interrupted or didn't complete properly. I'd say try to download it again, but that would mean visiting the site again and none of us wants you to do that. :lol:

As far as I know, the one they put up matches the track time published on various sources such as wikipedia.

Yep, just checked too it is the full track. Your download is probably just corrupted.

Ohhh ok cheers for the clear up, i would have been pissed off if it wasn't the full track :angry:

It's likely that your download was interrupted or didn't complete properly. I'd say try to download it again, but that would mean visiting the site again and none of us wants you to do that. :lol:

As far as I know, the one they put up matches the track time published on various sources such as wikipedia.

Whats up with that site anyway? Does LPL & (That site) have some sort of history or something? Thats only the first time i've ever been to that site.

Ohhh ok cheers for the clear up, i would have been pissed off if it wasn't the full track :angry:

Whats up with that site anyway? Does LPL & (That site) have some sort of history or something? Thats only the first time i've ever been to that site.

They have a history of stealing official audio and hosting it, and at times even charging people to download it. This is just the most recent incident in a long line of things they have done.

Various stuff... It's not just LPL, it's a common bond everyone outside of the bazinga! forums has since they're known for:

Selling bootleg/pirated materials

Offering officially released materials for download with zero repercussions from WB, the band, etc

Never giving credit to other sites for news or other media they've put up for download

Adding watermarks or tags to videos, photos, etc so their site gets credit

They have a history of stealing official audio and hosting it, and at times even charging people to download it. This is just the most recent incident in a long line of things they have done.

Really :o? That's shocking, what kind of fansite is that? Doesn't seem like a fansite at all if they are doing that. No wonder no likes that site anyway lol

Track is awesome. bazinga! is a joke, lol. Don't even worry about them. Still can't believe they took my Fiore pic.

What's even funnier to me is how a certain staff member of another website has started posting here. Irony!!!!