Carry Me Away Leak!!

BeardyWilderness

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the track is nice..

nice flow from Cypress Hill and good singing by Mike Shinoda

but shame on me, i didn't get what site is hinted..so i tried google first, then, some social networks and the track was there :)

and only after i downloaded the trak and listened for...ton of times i checked LPR and laughed :)

the track is nice..

nice flow from Cypress Hill and good singing by Mike Shinoda

but shame on me, i didn't get what site is hinted..so i tried google first, then, some social networks and the track was there :)

and only after i downloaded the trak and listened for...ton of times i checked LPR and laughed :)

can u help me download it?

EDIT:

I downloaded it ty!

Edited by trelaras09

Cool song. Nice to hear Mike singing. Hope to see more of this on the next LP album along with more rapping from Mike and more guitar solos. And for me, if they can somehow make those three things happen, the next album has a chance of being the best. I'm really hoping the song which Mike described (I think it was in an LPU chat in December last year) that supposedly has him and Chester singing back and forth on it makes the cut for the next album.

when i read the hint i instantly knew what site it was, that blog is fuckin insane omg.

the song is so fuckin ill, mike's voice is unbelievable! and b-real's rapping was awesome, the lyrics are really cool, i expected some battle lyrics or somethin like the usual cypress hill, but the actually did lyrics that mike usually rolls with.