Suprise Mike Chat Part II (March 31st) & III (April 3rd)

LPxDC

Well Mike surprised us all again with a chat on the LPU

Pretty much nothing really new came out of the chat so if you missed out don't fret! It was mostly a chill talk session about a mixture of Alice In Wonderland and a question about The Renaissance Fair. I myself tried asking about if Mike visited fansites. No answer. I also asked about She Couldn't. No answer. But I asked him if he would do Second II None over the PoA intro ever again.

He said great idea (i have a screen shot of it and only it since the lag was horrible). Also a funny tidbit was that 8Bit Rebellion would be about being knights!

If i missed anything feel free to comment on it and ill add it to this post!

Thoughts? Were you there? What are your thoughts on Mike doing these chats?

Let's here them LPL..!

Edit by Nameless, original post by linkingabo:

On March 31st, 40 minutes before the chat with Mark Fiore, Mike came to the LPU chat. He was talking about the 8-bit Rebellion and wanted us to join him and Chester on ustream. I have saved and edited the chat log so you can download it. Download it HERE.

Wow Mike's on a roll.

he sure is oh my god... were you there? i didnt see ur LPU name on the screen lol that lag was horrible and i was lucky to get the screenshot of my question being answered before it was spammed to no return lol

I thought it was really cool of him to do a surprise chat, coz most the time when they're arranged at a certain time, I can never make it coz it's always in the middle of the night here in Australia. But I asked him if 8 Bit Rebellion was coming to other countries, and he said he wasn't sure. Hopefully it will come to Aus though!

It was awesome!! Mike answered a few of my questions. :)

Chatters I thought acted quite well. Not many COME TO MY COUNTRY posts. It was pretty cool. LPU "regulars" were mean though.

I'd been waiting on Ustream all day. Mike did pop in on chat mode for a second. We were pretty chill there too.

I like that he's making himself more accessible to the fans as of late. Its pretty awesome. I hope he continues to do that, and that maybe some of the other guys will follow his lead.

I like that he's making himself more accessible to the fans as of late. Its pretty awesome. I hope he continues to do that, and that maybe some of the other guys will follow his lead.

+1 this is really nice what he's doing during the last days!! we were always complaining and they listened to it, thats what i love about LP so much :D

Second To None is a dope track! Does anyone have a live performance from SOB and Mike at Projekt Rev 07? And possible RTN?

Really cool that LP is starting to come out of the darkness again :)