Blackbirds on the upcoming tour?

tschenneck

Mike answered in a LPU chat that it was performed once by Linkin Park in 2000. :)

In the old LP.com forums he said that he had never seen the real song in the Net. Which makes me think it was recorded at some point, otherwise he won't look for it in the Net. :)

Edited by dark_master

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike answered in a LPU chat that it was performed once by Linkin Park in 2000. :)

In the old LP.com forums he said that he had never seen the real song in the Net. Which makes me think it was recorded at some point, otherwise he won't look for it in the Net. :)

This. This is true. This is why we all wanted to find more early 2000 shows back in the day.

So Blackbirds would definitely sound sick over POA.

i can only second that.

thats what mike or chester (dunno right now) meant with heavy raps, i feel like blackbirds could be like a sampler song for the new album (from its way of sounding)

at least it would be fitting to that mtm/ht mix thats been said

I'm missing the HT part in blackbirds

did you lose the heavy rap part? :blink: , how you can?

btw, i'm sure that sooner or later this song will made his way to setlist, =O more than a POA intro, i would love this song as POA Outro =O that would be sick as hell

• 4 years later...

2015 here.

Still no live performances for Across The Line, Not Alone and Blackbirds.

:P

There is a reason for this. Chester said at the LPU Summit at the Darien Center that the reason they won't play LPU songs and stuff is because there would only be a small amount of people in the crowd who would like it because most people don't know the lesser known songs. He has a point. The band won't even play songs from their main albums (most of LIVING THINGS and The Hunting Party) so I would say we have even less odds with the rare songs.