New Julien-K Section

BeardyWilderness

Hello guys! Mark and I had a great idea to make a (long overdue) Julien-K section. This will include the main Julien-K stuff (news coverage, discussions of songs/albums, anything Julien-K) and the Street Team HQ.

This is a great opportunity for the Street Teamers to get to know each other and work on ideas together, and for Julien-K fans to come together and discuss what ever they feel the need for.

Regular rules apply, as usual. We ask that if you are not a Julien-K fan, then please avoid going there to start any sort of trouble or arguments. We will continue to post Julien-K news in the Newswire, and at the end of each month move the news over to the Julien-K section of the forum.

Thanks you, and enjoy our new section!

Wilderness.

Julien-K UK Street Team Leader

i really likte idea! it was time for JK to get their own section in the forum

Seconded. About time, I love it. Lee texted me with the idea for the JKST European subforum on LPL and I was just like, "let's add an entire JK section".

We can proceed to move some JK stuff slowly over to the section since random JK threads are intertwined throughout the forums. I'll see what I can do. Thanks and nice job Lee!

Cool that you're adding new sections to the site, but where is the new version of LpL? I thought it was suppsed to come out MONTHS ago? :(

Will be ready very very soon. It's all done, we are in the "proofing" phase, which means we are checking the entire site for errors in typos, etc. It's coming very soon.

Excellent idea IMO. Props to whoever came up with it.

lol that was the only thing I edited and added in his post. Yeah we went through the Newswire/Got News? and moved as much as we could for today. Looks like it was a successful idea, at least for now!

If you're the type who complains about how they want to run their site then they probably don't want you here anyway, no offense.

agree with you i'm so sick of all the complaining about JK, if you really have a look at our page they are part of the page for a long time, since we have all their shows listed here and also some setlists, so they are part of LPL like DSB or FM and this will never ever change!! :lol:

I rarely come here anymore because I'm tired of seeing LP news buried by JK news on the main page.

If they wouldn't post JK news the newswire would look the same for 2 months because nothing happens in the LP world...would that be better?

I'm fine with that because I like JK :)