Street Team Lounge

BeardyWilderness

my name is sian im a huge JK fan and im on the uk street team. i got into JK a while back as i was a fan of ryan and amirs other band orgy heard they started another band and loved them from the first time i heard them

Well my name is Lee Adams, head of the UK Street Team for JK and also good friend of Elias Andra, drummer of Julien-K/DBS.

I have seen DBS 10 times - one of those shows was a 2 person audience and didn't include Chester, so was somewhat a Julien-K show of just covers haha - would you guys class it as that?

During the DBS tour I had 2 M&Gs, 1 VIP pass and 1 Aftershow pass, as well as having dinner with Elias in London, falling in a canal next to JK's tour bus and have Ryan, Fu, Amir and Elias witness it, hanged with them ALL DAY in Zurich, went drinking with Elias in Munich before show then Elias, Ryan and Fu after show - hanged with Elias, Fu, Ryan and Amir during Delta Fiasco, M&G in Koln, went to a Pharmacy with Elias in Berlin, as well as hung with Amir during Delta Fiasco, LPLive M&G with Julien-K in Hamburg, Aftershow in Hamburg and hung with them all for a good amount of time - had great conversations with Ryan!

Also hung with Elias at all shows at some point except at Amsterdam.

Hey. Im Jay :) Only recently discovered JK through this site. into the album and all.

Kinda hard when there not actually selling JK stuff here in Australia but i shall still do my best to support them.

Hey, I'm Thomas from Weyhausen, Germany (a little village near to Wolfsburg the city of the current german soccer champion) and yep.. what else to say, I'm a huge J-K fan Co-Head of the German Streetteam and working on the official german homepage of Julien-K along with 4 other guys ^^

And I'm promoting as much as I can

ive seen julien k twice

on projekt rev in bristow va. and i saw Chester come out for Technical Difficulties so that was epic.

and on the combichrist tour in springfield va. you can find videos of that show on my youtube channel *check my sig for the link

hello my name is rishi im from birmingham,uk and i iant seen JK yet, i heard kick the bass and i loved the rest of the album and the MS RMX of DTD

anyways im trying to get the ep sent to kerrang radio (kerrangradio.co.uk) but i aint sure if we are allowed to copy the ep and send it to other stations

so ill ask are we allowed to do that or is that some kinda copyright BS?

thanks!

Umm,.... Do I really need to introduce myself? *haha* I believe any Julien-K fan on here has heard from me... I actually mostly come on here just to spread JK/DBS news or to discuss with others about said bands.

But anyways, I'm Lisa, I'm 21 and I'm the leader of Julien-K Germany which started out as the German support page for Julien-K and has now become the official German Julien-K site http://www.julien-k.de!

I've been a Julien-K fan since 2004 when they first started and I've been a member of the official street team Systeme de Street for quite some while as well.

Hands down, Julien-K is my favorite band in the world and I would actually do (almost) everything for these guys. They completely changed my view of music and I'm eternally grateful for everything they have done to me. They are also the nicest and coolest guys that one can meet, and I was lucky to meet (and hang out with) them for a couple of times. We first met them at their first European performance EVER (with Dead By Sunrise in Stuttgart in July 2009).

Of course we are gonna continue to support and spread the word about them here in Germany - now more than ever since the official release of their album here in Europe! So yeah, I'm really happy to meet you and I'm also very happy about that new section here in the message board!

Edited by immortalsoul

Okay now I'm gonna introduce myself after reading all those nice posts. I'm hoping to meet some of you guys and have met some of you already on the last DBS-tour (Berlin and Hamburg) or the free club gig of DBS in Hamburg last year :)

My name is Niklas (just call me Nik if you want to^^) and I'm living in Wolfsburg - yeah that'sthe town near to BlackChesters home, I'm actually on his school.

I've gotta admit I haven't really been into JK until the last DBS-tour where I met Daniel from Tiefdruckmusik and heard The Delta Fiasco who kinda opened my ears for rather electronic-based rockmusic. So I bought the album Death To Analog (and really liked it) and joined the Streetteam. I also met Elias in Hamburg and he seemed like one of the most down to earth musicians I've ever met - that really impressed me.

So I just have positive associations thinking of JK atm because of all the nice guys I met and the kickass music and I'm going to promote them as good as I can, although Thomas is doing a lot of work here already by passing flyers at our school and stuff.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So maybe I should introduce myself as well :)

My name is Nico, I'm 16 years old and I live a few kilometers away from Hamburg in Germany. Unfortunately I haven't been listening to Julien-K as long as most of you guys do but that doesn't really matter, right? :) My first real experience with their music was around Linkin Park's summer Europe Tour in 2009. After finding out Dead By Sunrise would play a short set during their set I had to get to know the other musicians - Julien-K! :D

I listened to some of their stuff and was really surprised how goof it actually sounded although it was something completely different. Yeah, time passed by, Dead By Sunrise was touring (met Elias too, such a nice guy), I met Daniel from Tiefdruck Music and I got a nice package full of flyers, stickers and posters for promotion.

I'm doing my best at school or while visiting another cities. Another nice idea is creating threads in other forums including a short discription, a sample etc. A few days ago, I bought my ticket for their show in Hamburg. Can't wait to meet all you guys again since I talked to many of you at the DBS show in Hamburg :)

Edited by DecanoLP

• 2 weeks later...

Hm, maybe I should introduce myself as well?

Well, I'm Ilona, shortened by Lona. I'm 29 and love music! Linkin Park "fan" for almost 10 years now. I had listened to JK a couple of times before, but never really listened. Last year I went to the LP show In Stuttgart and DbS was introduced. My friend and I were both like, wow! this is cool, while the rest of the audience was boo-ing all the time.

After the show I looked up my JK music an bam! I was sold! So when DbS came to Amsterdam, I was first of getting the tickets ( I quess haha) and well, let's say I had a hell of a party that night.

In the days after the show I was searching for some pics and stuff on the net and on twitter I found the LPLDBS tour. So I started following these guys/girls. Never seen/heard of them before. But I had fun following them :) And later on I saw pics on Facebook and commented on some of those. So, that's about when Daniel mailed me about JK and about all my comments on DbS and JK. Then he asked me to be on the streetteam. And after that I got in contact with some people here and well...here I am :)

I cannot describe how thrilled I am about the upcoming show in Tilburg, I sure hope it will be a damn good party!!

Edited by Killerbarbie

• 10 months later...

I guess I'll introduce myself as well...

My name is Nina. I'm 14 (almost 15!) and I'm from Japan. I live in Tokyo, so I've never seen Julien-K live:( They are my all-time favorite band.

I recently started Julien-K Japan. I promote mostly online, on Japanese sites.

I got into JK in 2009. I went to a LP show in the summer, and DBS played a three-song set there. I remember thinking, "hey, those guitarists look really cool!"...pretty stupid, huh? Then I went and looked up DBS, found JK and well...here I am!! I'm really glad I found them, though. Their music practically saved my life. Plus, they gave me a whole different outlook on music (and maybe life in general). There's one thing I'm sure of, though- they made me want to travel!! :P

So, that's pretty much who I am. I'm on the JK forums more than LPL- catch me there...haha

• 2 weeks later...