LPU Chat with Mark Fiore!

Nameless

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has the opportunity to be a very interesting chat, IF people ask the right questions and even bigger IF the mods pass the right ones.

As opposed to "wuts ur favrit ice cream lol"

very much +1 right here. or the ever popular COME TO MY COUNTRYYY MIEKK!!!

uh? Shouldn't it be a band member?

Mark may as well be a member i mean he's the one that gives us LPTV FFS dont be a negative nancy

someone ask him about the MtM exclusive theatre footage!!!

Someone NEEDS to ask about obtaining the MTM Theater footage somehow. I would do a LOT of things to own that. I remember it only vaguely from memory. Anyways, cool person to have for a chat, I possibly might even join this chat and I haven't done one for years. The last chat that was good on the LPU was the Chester 05 one because he actually answered me question.

uh? Shouldn't it be a band member?

Shut up man. Please. Just shut up. Honestly, it's like you're depressed or something because every single post you make is something negative.

Edited by Aiman

I'm confused, WHAT'S M2M THEATER? Unless it's Webster lol.

Before the webster hall movie theatre showing there was like a short film or documentary on the making of MtM that was only shown in theatres. I didnt see it but i heard it was good

to me, this seems kind of random, is there something important coming up that constitutes a chat with Fiore?

upcoming LP album. upcoming LPTV's. Upcoming making of "new lp album" that Fiore will probably direct etc;

mark has been around the band for so long, he has probably seen so much with them and has seen them as individuals and as a group change. he has a solid fan base on lpu at that.

im excited. its amazing to see someone close to the band and see what they think of things

alright lets disucss what questions to ask good ole Fiore. Theres a lot to ask him like

The Snax

LPTV

DBS? Im sure he probably taped something and 100% sure he edited all the material for the DBSTV's

how he got the job

funny tour stories?

etc;etc;

honestly i wish i could go to the chat to see if theres any chance he could upload the theatre making of mtm footage that never saw the light of day outside of the theatres