Possibility Of 2nd Download To Donate Album

vyonizr

From MFR's latest tweet:

"What theme would

you like to see for the next Download to Donate album? Country? Hip

hop? Metal? Indie/Alternative? No genre is off-limits?"

I don't know if it's newsworthy. But I hope LP will come back again to the next DTD Album :)

Let's reply their tweet!

Edited by LPxDC

If there is another DTD, I'm betting it will have nothing heavy on it at all. The last DTD didn't even have any rock, let alone metal or anything remotely heavy. This is why I hate being an LP fan because the majority of LP fans don't like the same kind of music that I like.

If there is another DTD, I'm betting it will have nothing heavy on it at all. The last DTD didn't even have any rock, let alone metal or anything remotely heavy. This is why I hate being an LP fan because the majority of LP fans don't like the same kind of music that I like.

:blink: Most LP fans love heavy music don't they?

I'd love to see LP related with something heavy again, since they haven't done a real loud songs for years...So maybe a Metal DTD album? On the other side, I'm not sure heavy guitars and screamings would fit the MFR's goal...Just imgine: "NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!YOU ARE NOT ALOOOOOOOOONNNNNE!!!! AAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHH!!!!FUUUUUUCK HEARTQUAKESSSSS!!!!!!!!! " :lol:

Anyway

DTD......to Chile!

This.... Edited by Qwerty18

Just because it would be for a relief effort doesn't at all mean that the lyrics of the songs have to relate. It's for releasing good, unreleased music that way people will hopefully buy it and support the cause. That post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

One song? No way. They will probably do what they did with Not Alone, snaz up an old unfinished demo, which is cool, because its more unreleased material. LP's album is already delayed by 8-Bit not to mention DBS's tour.

Just because it would be for a relief effort doesn't at all mean that the lyrics of the songs have to relate. It's for releasing good, unreleased music that way people will hopefully buy it and support the cause. That post makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

No. It's just a different point of view. Even if I'm ok with the "releasing good, unreleased music that way people will hopefully buy it and support the cause" thing, there are limits to that. Sorry but I can't see songs about sex, drugs (and other common metal themes) supporting a relief effort.

No. It's just a different point of view. Even if I'm ok with the "releasing good, unreleased music that way people will hopefully buy it and support the cause" thing, there are limits to that. Sorry but I can't see songs about sex, drugs (and other common metal themes) supporting a relief effort.

+1