Chester to Produce a TV Series!

immortalsoul

I just came across the Wikipedia site for Church, one of Chester's (and Julien-K's) closest friends and also his personal "Director of Activities", and one phrase caught my eye:

In addition, Church is working on his upcoming television show "Mayor of the World," with executive producers Chester Bennington and Trip Taylor.

So yeah, this means Chester is gonna produce a TV series and is once again expanding himself and his skills in the entertainment industry. I dunno if he will actively participate in it, though, but to be honest, it seems likely to me.

More information about the TV series can be found HERE!

Edited by immortalsoul

That and his thinking about how low sales = bad record make me wonder about him.

When has he said that? Minutes to Midnight didn't sell as well as LP's first 2 albums, but he still talks about it being one of the greatest things they've ever done...

When has he said that? Minutes to Midnight didn't sell as well as LP's first 2 albums, but he still talks about it being one of the greatest things they've ever done...

On twitter in the middle of the night he asked fans if DBS was shitty. you can still see it on his page.

On twitter in the middle of the night he asked fans if DBS was shitty. you can still see it on his page.

Well when 75% of the Linkin Park fanbase is openly sick of hearing about DBS news and just wants him to can the whole thing and work on the new LP album, I don't exactly blame him. If the majority of my fans were ungrateful for me giving them an album's worth of new music and touring the world to play it for them, I'd want some answers too.

Well when 75% of the Linkin Park fanbase is openly sick of hearing about DBS news and just wants him to can the whole thing and work on the new LP album, I don't exactly blame him. If the majority of my fans were ungrateful for me giving them an album's worth of new music and touring the world to play it for them, I'd want some answers too.

+2

I've found even more news on this site. It's the Wikipedia entry for Church's new band Hellflower that he formed with Paige Haley from Orgy. Their debut EP is apparently gonna drop in summer 2010... But the most interesting thing might be this phrase:

In 2004[1], Hellflower went into the studio to record its first studio E.P., Us You. The E.P was Executive Produced by Chester Bennington[2], and was mixed by renowned producer Ulrich Wild. One of the tracks on Us You include guest performances by Amir Derakh and Ryan Shuck.

One word: OMG!!! There we have it... 3/5 Orgy on one track *lol* ... and Chester as executive producer for the second time! *dies in excitement*

I think that's just explainable by the ever increasing number of people who download albums for free though.

But I dunno. I'm not saying he's some money hungry horrible person or anything, I don't know him personally. Hell if I had the ability to produce a TV show, I probably would too. :P

This show looks terrible. It doesn't seem to have a real point imo...

I guess that's the beauty of television. It doesn't have to have a point for people to watch it. (Refer to 90% of TV shows on the air today.)