Transformers 3

OZZY

Well i was recently randomly looking at Transformers (Both films) on various websites, and T3 is already in pre-production according to Bay. Yes i know i dont trust this either, after all its wikipedia lol. But on the wiki site for T3 it says LP is in the music again, so if its true are we getting a sequal to New Divide lol. OR are they helping with the entire score?

On a random note, with the film becoming more deeper and darker i would like to see some more electro music used like Julien-K :)

i hope they dont join that circus again. Darker? the second film was such a big joke, the acting was horrendous, the dialogue beyond cliché and predictable and the directing very poor. A bad blockbuster at its best.

I like transformers but it's being butchered alive by Bay and those meddling kids oh and dont forget that cringe worthy sector 7 guy, i would stab him 100 times if i could.

That said i liked new divide so i guess if they were going to make a new song for T3 i won't mind that much but i'd prefer them staying away from that hollywood crap

the fans they got extra from Transformers are mostly tweenie fans who add nothing to the lp fan base and are a disgrace to live shows since they come to hear that 1/2 songs that they heard in the movie/radio and dislike all the songs that make live shows awesome. They are the reason lp dislikes to play old songs because they don't know it and just stands there with a :? expression. And they rarely buy merchandise and CDs anyway.

I know it brings revenue to LP and all but is it worth it being in such a crap movie? i think not

Well i think that Transformers opened up new doors for LP, New Divide is a clear and great example that they're moving into a new generation of sound, hopefully they continue with the rocky electro path. Sounds totally badass. I liked RoTF, but there was a bit of drag on like when they revived the decepticon "boring!". But overall great films, and franchise. I stand by that Bay or whom ever is in charge of scouting music go for some dark electro music to fit the style for this film.

No one confirmed anything from LP. Either whoever wrote that article copied and pasted that part from the 2nd movie article and forgot to delete it, or someone just assumed LP would be in it (though the section they're mentioned in is just for the musical score, not the soundtrack).

Well i think that Transformers opened up new doors for LP, New Divide is a clear and great example that they're moving into a new generation of sound, hopefully they continue with the rocky electro path. Sounds totally badass. I liked RoTF, but there was a bit of drag on like when they revived the decepticon "boring!". But overall great films, and franchise. I stand by that Bay or whom ever is in charge of scouting music go for some dark electro music to fit the style for this film.

since when does a good soundtrack = good movie?

must i remind you that new moon had a critically acclaimed sound track and its one horrible movie.

I agree that there are some decent songs on there and the score is pretty cool with new divide being blended in it but no music can save that train wreck of a movie

At first, I just spend my money on Trans 2 just to hear new divide (as I don't like the 1st much).......

The film is great at visual! Very entertaining if you watch it in the cinema :D and very sleepy if you watch it with a small TV.....and poor speakers.........

It would be great if LP participates in Trans 3 (We could have a new song)...but the movie itself should be better.

the fans they got extra from Transformers are mostly tweenie fans who add nothing to the lp fan base and are a disgrace to live shows since they come to hear that 1/2 songs that they heard in the movie/radio and dislike all the songs that make live shows awesome. They are the reason lp dislikes to play old songs because they don't know it and just stands there with a :? expression. And they rarely buy merchandise and CDs anyway.

I know it brings revenue to LP and all but is it worth it being in such a crap movie? i think not

The reason of why they dont play old songs? lol no way

And what's the matter if they get 'tweenie fans' they dont have the right to be fans? I got into LP when i was 12 and im still here.

I don't think they'll make an exclusive track like New Divide for the movie but I think they will either contribute a song from the new album like they did with What I've Done and the first movie or maybe design some scores or something like that.