Happy Birthday!

hahninator

I'd just like to take this time to say and to let you guys know that today is....

LPLive 2.0's first birthday! Yep, we launched the "big" version of the site, 2.0, on this exact date one year ago. A fact you might not know is that when we started working on the version, we pushed very hard for it to come out on this exact date because of the Brisbane, Australia show. Why that show, you ask? Shadowfax, the head coder/designer behind the project, would be attending the show and letting Mike know about our new "project" at the Meet and Greet. Cool, right?

Anyway, that's why we launched on this date exactly 365 days ago. This has been a huge year for us, with many advancements on both the website and in the many tours by the band since then. I'd like to thank ALL the members, ALL of the community, everyone who was involved, and the staff (I think very highly of them) for such a good first "real" year for the site. Thanks to the band for checking the site out, thanks to ALL of the 'behind the scenes' workers (you know who you are!) that give us an *incredible* amount of exclusive information, media, and content. I hope to make the second year of LPLG, LPLive, The Linkin Park Live Guide, or whatever you want to call it, even better, ESPECIALLY with the launch of LPLive 4.0. The work is coming along really well if I may say so myself, and I'm sure you guys are just as ready as I am for the band to start touring again. How about a new CD, eh? LPU 8, anyone? Meanwhile, we'll keep you up to date by posting as much LP news as possible, throwing some sweet media up, having some questions each day in the news to keep you involved, and hopefully keeping track of the shows Dead By Sunrise plays! I do have to say that I am VERY pleased with the new forum layout, and I am also quite surprised at how many people have registered and how busy the site is!

Thank you very much for all your support that has gotten us this far - the site would not be nearly what it is today if I didn't have all of you hardcore fans supporting the site, helping us out, reporting the info from the shows (even the international fans in places like Denmark, Latvia, Australia, and Spain!), and just overall coming here to have a good time. I'm glad LPLive has been a resource that you can refer to if you need something in the range of a live show by the band, and I hope you guys will stick with us in the future. I had no idea when I first had the idea to make this site that it'd get as far as it has now. Thanks!

-Mark

WORD!!! Happy Birthday LPL!!! I've only been here for a little over 2 months or so but I am VERY satisfied with the content, the quick updates, and what not and i have to say that it is my number 1 website...CONGRATS!

Edited by Kyoukan

I'm too late, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY. :lol:

Everything could be allright, but writing about Latvia in this line: "(even the international fans in places like Denmark, Latvia, Australia, and Spain!)" is pretty weird..... Latvian fans are so inactive, that about two months everyone at Lplive thought that In Pieces was played in Latvia. And about 3 months everyone tought that BIO had drums solo at Latvia, until I've told that BIO was played without drums :blink: Latvians also have no fan site :blink: Latvia's crowd also was boring... Looks like Lithuanians better :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't "attack" me, remember, this is just a funny post from me :lol:

Edited by And One LTU