Chaz pissed off in Hamburg

deko_lp

they pushed so strong that a girl became unconscious. AND when she was lying on the floor they didn´t stop pushing.

totally sick!

ouchhh, i hope that girl is ok. Damn thats why you dont mix rockstars in small venues. Nice to see Ryan throwing out setlists. He handed me the JK setlist when i saw them back in June :D

People like that seriously piss me off.

There's some girl laying limp on the ground and all you can do is take pictures of Chester and keep yelling his name? He is just a person. No need to worship him like some God.

exactly !

i mean, he was so kindly to come down (like in cologne and munich) and it was not so that he just came to some ppl and singn their things, he went the WHOLE first row and everyone who wants to get a autogram gets one, they just had to wait,...but...

Edited by deko_lp

ouchhh, i hope that girl is ok. Damn thats why you dont mix rockstars in small venues. Nice to see Ryan throwing out setlists. He handed me the JK setlist when i saw them back in June :D

The girl ended up being ok, saw her come out of the venue after most people already left.

I didn't really notice that but some people really annoyed me the more the show lasted. They were pushing so much, it was kinda hard.

Don't know if those were the same people, just heard the security guard yelling "Stop" but didn't see anything because I was on my way out of the hall. That sucked...

The girl ended up being ok, saw her come out of the venue after most people already left.

Hopefully, Chester hooked her up after all that.

I can't blame him either; people don't think in that setting and feel the need to do whatever to get their thing done.

• 4 weeks later...

That girl was right behind me, and her sister left to me, she didn't speak english so I called chesters Bodyguard. She couldn't breathe, but to be honest I didnt wonder because, I couldnt breathe either, the people were pushing so hard that it was impossible to move right way.

Chester was def. right by going away, its hard to imagine what there was going on.

Anyway I was really afraid of her, but it turned out well, it could be much worse than that.

It's a pretty good analogy actually haha. If you throw a chip, all the seaguls fly and fight for it - this case Chester is the chip.

have to agree! the ppl only liked to get the autopraph by chester and didn't care about the ppl around them and chester reaction was correct

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...