Linkin Park on Vimeo

Nameless

This could be an old news for some of you, since they started the channel 1 month ago, but i'm sure there are fans unaware of that.

The LPHQ has recently started a brand new channel for LP videos on Vimeo, well known for his high bitrate, resolution, and HD support.

So far they have uploaded only two videos: New Divide and Not Alone (both in HD)

New Divide (1080p, 395.13MB) *Upgraded from the last 720p version

Not Alone (720p, 92.95MB)

Will this channel be an incentive for them to release the old videos (and the new ones, obviously) in HD version? So can we finally trash our old versions ripped from HD televisions, complete with a logo of the music channel?

We'll see.

Meanwhile "enjoy" Not Alone in HD, posted yesterday.

Interesting how much is the difference between Vimeo's New Divide HD and the one on Transformers Blu-Ray.

You can't compare a HD video from the net with a HD video from a BlueRay---Blu-Ray is always better.

But nice to see the HD's coming :) My old LP videos have a poor quality. Hope they'll upload them too.

im having problem with New Divide video :( it freezes every few seconds and with pixels appear on it... i've tried pull it into firefox and having the same problem too... im using VLC media player but Not Alone video works just perfectly fine for me...

im having problem with New Divide video :( it freezes every few seconds and with pixels appear on it... i've tried pull it into firefox and having the same problem too... im using VLC media player but Not Alone video works just perfectly fine for me...

i'm not sure if i am correct but maybe its just your monitor/pc not good enough. its a full hd video so yeah.. best for full hd monitor/tv.... not sure if im correct tho

it happens the same here. I think luki9875 is correct. Most of my FULL HD videos that I have in my computer have this problem.