Travis Barker & Chester Bennington?

Nameless

Travis Barker is a busy man. He just announced his new collaboration with DJ A-Trak (a tour that will kick off in Hollywood on March 9), a new Blink-182 album is on the horizon and he has his ongoing session and remix work.

But his most immediate project is a long-in-the-works solo album. Barker told MTV News back in November that he wanted to have the album out "in January or February," and though he's blown that deadline, the next one is set in stone. "We just got a new date for June," Barker said. "That's when I have to turn it in. It can't change, it can't move — that's the time!"

The yet-untitled album promises to be a collection that leaps across genres and features a who's who of musical luminaries, including Slash, Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington and the aforementioned A-Trak. More recently he scored himself collaborations with Wu-Tang Clan mastermind RZA and Slipknot singer Corey Taylor (though not on the same track).

Read the whole article here

Thanks to LPItaly

Slash, Chester, Corey Taylor and the RZA all on the album so far? Pretty awesome. I'm kind of excited to hear this now. I wonder what kind of performance Chester will bring...softer or heavier? It would be nice to here something heavier from Chester, something more rock-ish.

travis would do an album with paramore, panic at disco, patrick strump, and all bands by fueled by ramen

will match more than chester, corey and heavier musicians/vocalists

Why don't you go ahead and do us a favor. Change your name to LadyNancy, so I can officially call you negative Nancy. =)

Travis is a perfectly fine drummer, I don't see why it matters

It's odd, I'd been hearing rumors about this album for months, but couldn't find a single shred of proof until now. At least I know it exists for real now. Good news.

also omg no new lp until 2017 because of this DDDDDDDD:

travis would do an album with paramore, panic at disco, patrick strump, and all bands by fueled by ramen

will match more than chester, corey and heavier musicians/vocalists

excluding the paramore

if he did that then it would suck IMO

and BTW RZA isnt heavy. FYI

including Slash, Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington[/b][/i] and the aforementioned A-Trak. More recently he scored himself collaborations with Wu-Tang Clan mastermind RZA and Slipknot singer Corey Taylor (though not on the same track).

Slash, Chester, AND Corey Taylor?!?! :blink: I might have to pick this up when it comes out.....