Shinoda Speaks: LPU 8 CD

hahninator

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good predictions... "the guessing game" begins {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_lol.gif It will be fuckin' awesome if there are some studio covers, but i don't think so... i hope there will be some demos/b-sides from MTM or the older albums... i don't want to be only with remixes... it will be fun to hear some, but i want some other stuff, too {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_smile.gif

EDIT: If there're some songs with changed vocals (example: LOATR with Mike, In Between with Chester, NRL with Chester), it'll be awesome... really awesome {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif

Good to see Chester is doing well.

How about OLD unreleased Linkin Park album music? <!-- s:D --><!-- s:D -->

Hear! Hear!

This "frantic guessing game" is quite interesting. <!-- s:lol: --><!-- s:lol: --> Everyone seems to be into it coming up with the most sane to the most ridiculous idea ever. The best news among the blog was Chester's recovery and the fact that Mike even bothered to address the LPU CD rant. He didn't have to, especially since there will always be people who will still be unhappy.

Gosh you guys act as if there had just been some type of revalation made. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_razz.gif

It was confirmed that this CD wouldn't be live tracks a while ago. Have faith when they say it the first time, they'll come through! {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_biggrin.gif see?

But I wonder what it will be though. I personally always thought it would be cool if LP rerecorded some songs with their new live intros/outros, but that's probably not it. Any other ideas?

And im so relieved Chester is doing better. He slipped two disks in his back? ouch. {SMILIES_PATH}/icon_e_sad.gif Definitely a LOT of pain. I'm glad he's okay.

Gosh you guys act as if there had just been some type of revalation made. <!-- s:P --><!-- s:P -->

It was confirmed that this CD wouldn't be live tracks a while ago. Have faith when they say it the first time, they'll come through! :D see?

But I wonder what it will be though. I personally always thought it would be cool if LP rerecorded some songs with their new live intros/outros, but that's probably not it. Any other ideas?

And im so relieved Chester is doing better. He slipped two disks in his back? ouch. <!-- s:( --><!-- s:( --> Definitely a LOT of pain. I'm glad he's okay.

the only song that deserve to be re-recorded its Faint

or maybe POA, the other songs doesnt have many new elements.

... Astat's a fucking genius.

*100th Post*

Just cause you're on staff doesn't allow you to spam around.

I think all this guessing is a bit useless since we will find it out soon enough. I think what Mike meant is new stuff from the new album won't be on it. And as Astat said they had at least no time this year to record something new. And even if they recorded already some pieces for the new album, I don't think they "waste" it on the lpu cd.

So it's either MTM b-sides, something old they digged out or something different what we're not expecting.

So let's hope it's as good as we expect it to be. This and RTR will probably be the only distraction till the new album.

Well i honestly have to say im not so excited with LPU8.0 and Road to revolution either, why? cuz sometimes i got so excited and lp finds a way to let me down... it happens with setlists and performing... IMO.

however it'd be good if the surprise us

Just cause you're on staff doesn't allow you to spam around.

I think all this guessing is a bit useless since we will find it out soon enough. I think what Mike meant is new stuff from the new album won't be on it. And as Astat said they had at least no time this year to record something new. And even if they recorded already some pieces for the new album, I don't think they "waste" it on the lpu cd.

So it's either MTM b-sides, something old they digged out or something different what we're not expecting.

So let's hope it's as good as we expect it to be. This and RTR will probably be the only distraction till the new album.

It also could be remixes, which would kinda suck. I want to hear songs that I have never heard before.

• 4 weeks later...