Mike on Larry King

JoeyLP

Last night Mike went on Larry King to tell us about Download to Donate.

is a link to watch the interview on YouTube.

Thoughts?

Also, Larry introduces Mike as Linkin Park's lead vocalist, what do you think about that?

Edited by AndOne

I thought the interview went well. Mike and Enrique did a splendid job explaining both Music For Relief and Download To Donate, and how viewers could get involved.

If there's anyone who is looking for a better video as far as sound quality goes

. I used wireless headphones and held them against my digital camera's speaker to get a great sound quality :)

is a link to view the interview on YouTube although it has been filmed from a TV, but it is still worth a look if you haven't already.

Thoughts?

(Note: Link has been updated)

Also, Larry introduces Mike as Linkin Park's lead vocalist, what do you think about that?

I don´t like Enrique´s music but how cool is watch somebody from Spain talking with Mike...

And yes, at this moment Mike has the leadership of LP :)

lp without mike is nothing, he is the soul of band, if he die or leave, the band will break easy

Well he is important as much as brad, rob, chester, phoenix.

just because he is taking the lead, doesn't mean the rest are not important, and if one of them would leave i'm sure the band would break aswell..

Well he is important as much as brad, rob, chester, phoenix.

just because he is taking the lead, doesn't mean the rest are not important, and if one of them would leave i'm sure the band would break aswell..

Agreed. I think if any member of LP left it wouldn't be the same at all. I know everyone will get pissed at me for saying this but what draws most people to LP is Chester's voice. He's fucking awesome and you know it. :lol:

Agreed. I think if any member of LP left it wouldn't be the same at all. I know everyone will get pissed at me for saying this but what draws most people to LP is Chester's voice. He's fucking awesome and you know it. :lol:

No, you are actually right. In today's rock world, there are so many bands, big and small. You're going to have your guitarist's bring the crunchy riffs, and the bass players, and the drummers. But, in reality, the thing that makes band's unique is the lead vocalist and that is Chester. Of course, every band and instrumentalist has their style but no one has the same voice and that's always a quick draw to whether someone is going to like a band or not.

Back on topic, great interview, although rather short. They were both obviously nervous but they were both very noble for going and spilling the cause. Huge kudos for LP and Mike S. for their work in all this and single-handily getting huge bands that don't have direct connection with them in terms of genre and such. Mike is obviously as the forefront of this project and should be given major props. LP has a band, should also, be given big props.

I wouldn't look to much into Larry's comments, he obviously knew nothing about LP from Mike's video on the blog. Plus, it's not as if he was totally off because Mike is co-lead vocalist.

Pffft Larry obviously hasn't heard Minutes to Midnight

Very good interview though, it's good that Mike's getting the word out for MFR, Enrique too.

is a link to view the interview on YouTube although it has been filmed from a TV, but it is still worth a look if you haven't already.

Thoughts?

(Note: Link has been updated)

I'm guessing that it was just a mistake in the information. Mike is also rhythm guitarist, keyboardist, etc. Larry mostly deals with political news and not with music so it's not a big deal.

It was a cool interview.