Lupe Track Update & DSP Info

hahninator

For those of you wanting to hear the Lupe Fiasco song on the Download To Donate album, hang tight. It's a collaboration with Lupe Fiasco and Kenna, with Mike producing it, so unfortunately we don't get to hear a dope Shinoda verse anytime soon, haha. However, Mike's production of a track means it's likely to be 110% awesome so I'm looking forward to it.

http://twitter.com/DJBusy/status/7950660871 says: "Hang Tight! The Lupe/Kenna/Mike Shinoda track is getting mastered and we'll be added to the player on www.musicforrelief.org soon." For those of you that aren't aware, the track is titled "Resurrection".

Next, an update on the DSP's. I have received word that they should be posted "at the latest" by early next week. Sweet!

EDIT: Song is now available, check musicforrelief.org (or your email if you have already downloaded it) for more details.

BEST FUCKING WEEK FOR LP EVER!!!! NEW SONG, LUPE / MIKE SONG, AND DSP'S!!! THANK YOU LPLIVE FOR MAKING THIS ONE OF THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!

you obviously have never gotten laid if this is the best day of your life......

lol

Edited by Papelbon

thanks for the updates, I'm sure the track will be great. I'm wondering wether some more people will give tracks for the whole thing. I already donated and might donate again when I got my money ^^ I hope MFR is using the money really clever and can reach sustainable aid for the people

here is a video of Not Alone by a fan that want to make feel this feeling of love and hope to others can donate and halp to haiti and not only to english people also latin people cause the song its subtittles in spanish, great work. the videos are amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Eutrb_0UVM

that's mine too (already posted)

Edited by lparcshinoda