DBS - New Japan Date

Nameless

Straight from the DBS' MySpace/LPU. A new Japan date has just been added, at the Liquid Room in Tokyo.

27.01.10 Tokyo, Japan (Liquid Room) - Public sale TBA. LPU presale started today!

What next? US tour to conclude the Dead By Sunrise experience?

Thoughts?

Chester needs to focus on LP. Dbs is getting on my nerves

I'm gonna have to agree, I just think that Chester picked a really bad time to release DBS when they were recording for a new album. I personally think Fort Minor was a perfect release while Linkin Park was touring so mike could just perform both acts!

I'd honestly be very surprised if there are any more DBS tour dates after this tour is over. By March, the LP album should be getting pretty close to finished, and that'll be when they need Chester the most, for vocal tracking.

I'd honestly be very surprised if there are any more DBS tour dates after this tour is over. By March, the LP album should be getting pretty close to finished, and that'll be when they need Chester the most, for vocal tracking.

Can be done from distance aswell, but I think that he's gonna do that in NRG/Mansion.

I was gonna say the same. I'm sure Chester's work tha went into DBS' album and all the touring has slowed down LP's 4th album process enough, so I wouldn't want a US tour taking away any more time (unless Mike's writing all the music, which I doubt) I just hope all this touring doesn't get Chester sick and delay the vocal tracking. I want this new album badly. 4 albums in 10 years, that wouldn't be too bad if they were working on a 5th one now. That 4 year gap between Meteora and Minutes To Midnight really consumed them. Although that was a result of a kickass sophomore album, a collaboration with Jay-Z, and Mike unleashing his underground hip-hop skills so I guess I really can't complain lol

how bout chester takes a break after these announced shows ang go back to record LP's new album

after they are finished

LP+DBS go on tour all over the globe!

that should be amazine!!!

unless you want to kill chester mentally and physically

Mike did it with LP and Fort minor :P

OMG. I swear i get tired of statements like these. They did like TWO shows together. The other two were LINKIN PARK shows. Rapping is not going to wear you out whereas screaming and singing on stage will especially on an ACTUAL tour. Not a 4 show tour. Learn the difference between the two.

OMG. I swear i get tired of statements like these. They did like TWO shows together. The other two were LINKIN PARK shows. Rapping is not going to wear you out whereas screaming and singing on stage will especially on an ACTUAL tour. Not a 4 show tour. Learn the difference between the two.

don't get so serious man...

it's just a conversation...