LPU 9.0 Trailer

hahninator

Mark fucking Fiore has done it again.

The 9.0 LPUnderground Trailer is AWESOME. Check it out HERE. Excellent job again by Mark. It seems his video work is getting even better and better; the Glorious Excess mini-movie was great and this trailer exceeds expectations by far.

For those of you wondering, I am 99% sure that the clip in the beginning is a clip of one of Mike's unreleased 2005 MTV VMA awards songs. Madison, Saturday, Montreal, etc. - there were 2 others used during the show that he didn't release on MTV.com and I believe this is one of them.

Nice job, Mark!

Would be cool if we could get that full score released to the LPU as an exclusive.

We have the 5 and clips of 2 (maybe 3? I forgot) others. I forgot how many he did - was it 10?

If there's any like this one left, why not throw 'em on LPU 9? lol

For those of you wondering, I am 99% sure that the clip in the beginning is a clip of one of Mike's unreleased 2005 MTV VMA awards songs. Madison, Saturday, Montreal, etc. - there were 2 others used during the show that he didn't release on MTV.com and I believe this is one of them.

And I'm 99% sure that it isn't. I seriously doubt Fiore would use a non-Linkin Park song in the official promo video for Linkin Park's fanclub.

Also, is it just me, or do the chorus vocals on Across the Line from the promo video sound a little different than they do on the CD?

That song at the beginning is DEFINITELY a VMA score song. I'm pretty sure I have the MP3 of it, or I had it.

It was never released exactly, but someone ripped it from the broadcast. The MP3 still had the announcer saying "coming up next..." in it and everything.

So yes that song is a VMA score song. I'll see if I have it.

EDIT: I have the MP3. If anyone can direct me to somewhere I can upload it I'll do that. And it's not good quality, as I said it has talking over it. But it's definitely from the VMAs.

Edited by Xero21

And I'm 99% sure that it isn't. I seriously doubt Fiore would use a non-Linkin Park song in the official promo video for Linkin Park's fanclub.

Also, is it just me, or do the chorus vocals on Across the Line from the promo video sound a little different than they do on the CD?

You of all people, would be the one I thought think would recognize it immediately. I know an mp3 is out there because I used to have it.

If anyone has it, upload it to www.sendspace.com or www.rapidshare.com.

I promise you that it's a VMA score, lol. Very surprising you don't recognize it.

You of all people, would be the one I thought think would recognize it immediately. I know an mp3 is out there because I used to have it.

If anyone has it, upload it to www.sendspace.com or www.rapidshare.com.

I promise you that it's a VMA score, lol. Very surprising you don't recognize it.

Well considering I probably didn't even watch the VMAs in 2005...yeah. I watched a few clips from it online but that was it.

Now that the mp3's been posted, I vaguely remember it. It doesn't sound exactly the same though, the LPU9 one sounds...updated I guess? And I still don't understand why it would be used in the video anyway, unless it's got something to do with the "exclusive content from individual band members" that's coming up.

wow! he should come to our college for our camera/video classes... :lol: i'd love to learn from him! and that'd be definitely better than all that theoretical stuff we're hearing. :rolleyes:

But you have to know all of the theory to put it into practice ; )