Play Halo3 with Chester

Nameless

Game Zone reports that Chester will play Halo 3: ODST with Xbox LIVE Gold Members in their Game With Fame. If you're a Gold Member log in Tuesday, December 1 starting at 8:00 P.M. ET for the event. Send a friend request to the following Gamertag * CBennington GwF and be online half an hour before (7:30 P.M. ET) the Game with Fame session starts

Thanks to Jas

awesome!!! anyone know if halo 3 and ODST are linkable? meaning can i still play with chaz even if i dont have ODST and 3?

They are two different games. ODST is $50. Now, if he were playing MW2, id be interested.

(my GT is mrinfluxion. add me on XBL :D )

Edited by MrInfluXion

Yes, from what i know, you can play halo 3 with the halo 3:odst edition, since its really the multiplayer part of halo 3 on the second ODST disc.

Chris fehn played with the slipknot fans as well with modern warfare. I will be sure to join and kick chesters ass. :)

Chester is playin Halo 3 ODST, not halo 3 or its multiplayer. He will prob be doing Firefight for sure, i've added his GT & waitin for him to accept. I'll be doing a review on it after its finished, thats if i get in the chance which i hope i do :).

P.S. I played with/against Mike On Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen round about the same time as the movie came out this year, i did a blog on it not long after it finished.

Weird how no-one on here didn't noticed it was on :S... anways here's the link to the blog, hope you enjoy it :D

http://www.gamertagpics.com/blogs/TroNada/...he-Fallen-65513

Edited by LPKode2

ODST is 2 discs. Disc 1 is the campaign and firefight. Disc 2 is every multiplayer map made for halo 3. You can play Halo 3 online with people who have disc 2 of ODST and vice versa.

Firefight if thats what their playing, which I imagine it is, is co-op, so no chance of kicking Chester's ass this time !

ODST is 2 discs. Disc 1 is the campaign and firefight. Disc 2 is every multiplayer map made for halo 3. You can play Halo 3 online with people who have disc 2 of ODST and vice versa.

Firefight if thats what their playing, which I imagine it is, is co-op, so no chance of kicking Chester's ass this time !

Says nothing about not teamkilling him. ;)

unfortnately i wont be able to play in the game because the ONLINE xbox live tht u can acess from a computer fucked up and didnt send the request to chester so unless someone is in there already can send me an invite into the game

Bluedragon90 <- my sn