Dead By Sunrise 21.11.2009 Paris, France

Joe_lp

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://hotfile.com/dl/18243777/8374b74/Dea....2009).wmv.html

306 mb

My rip and my upload. I have ripped it by HyperCam so quality isn't the best, but it's better instead of nothing, right?

I hope you enjoy.

Thanks you so much !!!

I upload my pictures, some are great, the rest is bad

http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc102/f...S%20in%20Paris/

Edited by Fanlinkinpark02

Apparently that show was REALLY awesome! But I also wanted to kill that fucking interviewer... Seriously - you just CAN'T do that! Either you show the live show or the dumb interviews. I just hope they recorded the whole show and might broadcast the show without interviews at a later point - maybe even in French TV, so we would have a real pro-shot! DAMN!

I loved how Ryan really sang a lot this time, and how his mic was kinda as loud as Chester's. Fucking awesome - he should have sung just as much on the album! :) In general DBS just rocked it!!! Now I really wished I could have been there but what can I do...

Well I guess I'm the only one who didn't like the show...

Even without that French cunt, it would be bad. WTF was Ryan doing?!? Ugly singing, way too loud too. Besides that the audio was terribly ehh.. How do you say that? Put together really bad...

But, it was better than nothing.

Ryan Shuck's atrocious backup vocals ruin every DBS live performance. Until he learns how to sing, DBS will never be a good live act.

Anyway, the interviews really aren't that big of a deal. This wasn't a Dead By Sunrise show, it was a Tony Hawk skateboarding show featuring Dead By Sunrise as a musical guest.

Ryan Shuck's atrocious backup vocals ruin every DBS live performance. Until he learns how to sing, DBS will never be a good live act.

Anyway, the interviews really aren't that big of a deal. This wasn't a Dead By Sunrise show, it was a Tony Hawk skateboarding show featuring Dead By Sunrise as a musical guest.

i love ryan backing vocals!! he sounds awesome! ok, chesters voice is much better ;P i watched only small party of the performance, but the interviews really destroyed the show!!

i love ryan backing vocals!! he sounds awesome! ok, chesters voice is much better ;P i watched only small party of the performance, but the interviews really destroyed the show!!

Ryan's backing vocals with DBS are the most embarrasingly out-of-tune vocals I've ever heard on stage from any band ever, going all the way down to garage bands started by a bunch of junior high school kids. Listen to him on Condemned, he's not singing in anything remotely close to the correct key.

He sings fine when he sings lead vocals with Julien-K, but he can't do harmonies or backing vocals for crap. His backing vocals were the biggest drawback to Orgy's live performances as well.

DBS already samples some of the backing vocals, they should seriously just start sampling all of them and take Ryan's microphone away. He's that awful.

Everyone has to realize that this wasn't about DBS. The event and the webcast were for Tony Hawk, the other skaters, and the promoters. So the interviews were necessary. DBS were just invited to play a set as post-event entertainment. If you had watched, you would have noticed the attendance and the webcast viewers dropped significantly following the conclusion of the skate show.

My flac rip. Enjoy. ;)

Dead By Sunrise

Paris, France

Grand Palais

Quiksilver Tony Hawk Show

Setlist:

01. Crawl Back In

02. Condemned (cut due to shitty interviews)

--. Morning After (missing due to shitty interviews)

03. Fire (fades in)

05. Let Down

06. Walking In Circles

07. Too Late (cut)

08. End Of The World (cut due to shitty interview)

09. Inside Of Me (cut due to shitty interview)

10. My Suffering

11. 20 Eyes (Misfits cover) (cut due to shitty interview)

Lineage: webcast > Soundmax soundcard (line out) > Goldwave (recording) > Cool Edit Pro 2.0 (fades, editing) > CD Wave (splitting) > Trader's Little Helper (FLAC level 8) > .flac

Transferred by: Lóci a.k.a. LPMaskmancick

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2j8dzq

My flac rip. Enjoy. ;)

Dead By Sunrise

Paris, France

Grand Palais

Quiksilver Tony Hawk Show

Setlist:

01. Crawl Back In

02. Condemned (cut due to shitty interviews)

--. Morning After (missing due to shitty interviews)

03. Fire (fades in)

05. Let Down

06. Walking In Circles

07. Too Late (cut)

08. End Of The World (cut due to shitty interview)

09. Inside Of Me (cut due to shitty interview)

10. My Suffering

11. 20 Eyes (Misfits cover) (cut due to shitty interview)

Lineage: webcast > Soundmax soundcard (line out) > Goldwave (recording) > Cool Edit Pro 2.0 (fades, editing) > CD Wave (splitting) > Trader's Little Helper (FLAC level 8) > .flac

Transferred by: Lóci a.k.a. LPMaskmancick

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2j8dzq

thanks for the work bro