DBS To Play @ KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas 2009!

immortalsoul

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't wait for a high quality rip of Morning After which the screaming!

Assuming they dont cut the song, we dont know who else is playing nor how high DBS is on the bill. So lets wait for the final line up to make speculations

Hell yeah! We'll get a high quality webcast! I can't wait for this.

LOLOLL

oh man im sorry that was funny, 07 webcast was crapppp.

By the way: In his tweet Chester doesn't exactly speak about DBS playing there (could also be LP), but if you read the question that Chester replied to, you will find that it is definitely about DBS ;)

I know! I saw :). I think LP will play it again 2010. it makes more sense IMO for DBS to play AAC this year instead of LP

It indeed makes more sense for DBS to play BUT i dont think we should rule out the possibility that LP might play too.

I twitted Chester and asked if he could clarifiy 'we' lol, doubt i'll get an answer, but hey atleast i tried :)

Maybe Adam / Mark has more information :)

It indeed makes more sense for DBS to play BUT i dont think we should rule out the possibility that LP might play too.

I twitted Chester and asked if he could clarifiy 'we' lol, doubt i'll get an answer, but hey atleast i tried :)

Maybe Adam / Mark has more information :)

nah we can rule that out. It would be too much strain on Chester imo even though he has done that before at the Indy Projekt Rev. Who knowsssss i doubt it.

Assuming they dont cut the song, we dont know who else is playing nor how high DBS is on the bill. So lets wait for the final line up to make speculations

Why? Obviously they will play Morning After. They didn't cut it even with the shortened setlist. :rolleyes: