All the things you hate/dont like about LP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally found the scene.

Bad that the german translator is talking so loud but I can write here what mike is talking about,and every german people can agree with it if you're not believe me.

Get the clip here: http://linkin-inside.de/Trade/The_Glue/

Translation:

Mike: The song In Between is definitly the best vocally performnace song on every LP CD,ever. Chester was extremly jeaslous when he listen to it, so jealous that he doesnt want that I(Mike^^) sing more songs on MTM. All other band members dont want that but then he told (in a stroger way,i dont know the exact word for it) that he wants to get off the band,and for this reason the band agreed because they know it would be bad for the whole band. So we (the band) decided to let him sing the rest of the songs,just for peace in the band.

MTV-Bitch is talking some shit.

Mike:I'm not a egotist and I'm ok with that.

My englisch is not the best,please don't kill me. :lol:

XD Mike was definitely joking around with the interviewer.

As for the thread, mostly the stuff others have said.

- Too much attention to the hit singles in the setlists

- Time between albums

- Lyrics. Linkin Park has never had songs with great lyrics. HHH, BTH, In Between, and TLTGYA are the exceptions.

i like mike's humor

what i hate about LP? i hate their greedy label, their new contract includes 5 more albums, meaning no time soon will linkin park be free from WB without any dispute.

what i dislike about lp? i think sometimes they don't understand how fans enjoy in any snippet (give us anything).

IMO they have a lot of unreleased listening material, but then again it is WB that make releases next to impossible.

• 2 weeks later...

Linkin Park is not a perfect band they have their details

LP is like my girlfriend she gives me a lot of great moments, pleasure, happiness but sometimes i hate her haha

so i hate:

-Pooch mixing of the dsp's (scratching too low, bass seems distorted..)

- LIT & RTR (well the dvd's were good but without any bonus stuff? backstage?)

- Lenght of the albums

- LPU years 3 to 8 (actually year six was ok..)

- The years between the releases of the albums.

- the lack of mike's rapping in MTM (LOATR has a nice beat for rapping in the verses)

- I hate Crawl Back In with passion, oh god the opening riff makes me want to cut my ears...

- I hate tak & ryu and mike's 'machineee shopppp' shout out in every FM track..

- I dont like any video of the MTM singles, BIO was pathetic.. bring back the abstract themes, the cgi of the HT videos..

- Chester is holding back in the LP shows..

- I don't understand why they dont perform APFMH anymore

I have a lot of more things that i hate ill put em later.

Don't get mad at me, I really love the band... we all have things that we hate about everything.

i really admire you complaining about LP.

1. "-Pooch mixing of the dsp's (scratching too low, bass seems distorted..)"

this is really right! the DSP's mixing really sucks!!! other than scratching and bass. i think the band plays fewer and fewer hard rock songs in this few years. in 2009, they even drop papercut from their setlist!!! :o

2."- The years between the releases of the albums."

releasing an album every 3 years is an extremely low speed:(

3. "the lack of mike's rapping in MTM (LOATR has a nice beat for rapping in the verses)"

MTM is the least good album of LP, honestly:(. many of the songs(LTGYA, in pieces, valentines day, in between...) are nothing special:(

4. " I hate Crawl Back In with passion, oh god the opening riff makes me want to cut my ears..."

i dont really like dead by sunrise. ryan's voice sucks. their singles (let down, crawl back in) has nothing special, not good songs:(

honestly, i think chester's vocal of rocking songs like PoA, lying from you and somewherei belong is becoming worse:( his voice is less 'distorted' comparing with 00-04:(

their setlists lack creativity, especially for 2009, all the shows shares the same setlist (.\ /.)

)

Edited by guk