Out of Ashes debuts at #29

Astat

Wow, it's very surprising that their best chart ranking is in Germany (#5 Main Album Charts, #2 iTunes Album Charts), and that Germany therefore even beats the US and UK! But who am I to complain about that?? :D :D This means they will definitely come back to Germany with pleasure!!

LP's top 3 selling countries:

1. USA

2. Japan

3. Germany

The countries LP plays the most live:

1. USA

2. Germany

3. Japan

Coincidence? :P I think not, lol. So I think DBS will for sure return to Germany, and then play in Japan possibly.

GERMANY^^ we bet USA, yeah thats awesome!!!! can't wait them to return here! but still good job at USA

Germany indeed has some fucking hardcore LP fans.

See: Stuttgart.

Never been so scared for my life before, lol. "WTF IS DEATH AT SUNRISE, WHERE IS LP"...crowd so confused. Then BAM New Divide/Faint/OSC. Never seen a crowd blow the fuck up so extremely before. Pit just went nuts, lol epic as hell. Crowd was just incredible :P

take a look at this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Untitled_four...g_System_on_LP4

new linkin park album info

The article is lacking proper information!

I remember, when MtM was released in the UK, Reanimation and Meteora and/or HT jumped into the top 20 of the album charts.

Further chartings: 18 in Switserland, 11 in Austria.

Edited by ThePretender

Not a surprise with the poor album sales. 20 k according to hitsdailydouble.com. DBS consistently maintaining sales on the charts, like Fort Minor which debuted with 60 k sales I believe yet ended up with 300 k in sales, consistently will determine if the project was a success or not. Hopefully Let Down blows it up, i played it for a lot of people and they all loved it. Regardless, as a fan it was nice getting to hear a totally different side of Chester. Some of the tunes on this album ( into you, give me your name, walking in circles, in the darkness) will be on my playlist for a long time.

I say,who cares if it sells or not....as long as I enjoy it,I don't care about Chart positions aand stuff..they don't mean anything after all..

This... Holy shit...

Its alot like movies, some of them bomb at the box office, but I see them later on in the bargain bin at Wal-Mart and pick them up for $4, and they rock, I guess I just like weird movies... l0l

so fake...

The charts must be wrong or altered lol. The album is so kickassing that I think Metallica could not have made such a great record.

Most of the information in that Wikipedia article is totally correct.

And chart positions are based purely on album sales...