In the Darkness

DarkViper30000

In the Darkness  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Is it the best in the album?

• Yes I like it and I think it is the best!!
    • Yes I like it.
    • Not really. But it's great.
    • No. I don't really like it.
    • No. Not my taste.
    • No because it's crap.

In The Darkness is my favourite track on the album. Its about making love which is like the best thing on the planet with your misses. Then Ryans beatboxing. I love it. Fits the track so well! Ryan should've done some backing vocals though. Or Brando and Elias.

Ryan should've done some backing vocals though. Or Brando and Elias.

I agree!! :)

And I'd totally love to hear a professional audio of the acoustic performance of ITD back then in Las Vegas. The whole set is supposed to be released soon (as stated in the Loveline interview), sooooo... FUCK YEAH - can't wait for it!!! :D

Go on iTunes and line these songs up:

In The Darkness - DBS

Systeme de Sexe - JK

Frozen - Celldweller

(In any order) They're all about F'ing lmao.

Has anyone also got a recording of the acustic version? I want to listen to it. Well that whole acustic show really..

Edited by OZZY

Maybe it's just the fact that I think they could've picked a better song to end the album with, but this song really hasn't grown on me at all. It's not my least favorite by far, but I'd probably put it in the bottom 1/3rd of the album. It's kind of...forgettable.

That'd be me. I don't like the song at all, especially the beginning of it.

Looks like contradictions won't work for opinions. I'll evade inserting that kind of poll option. It's like having blade-legged centipedes doing ballads in my brain.

But I must protest that the rhythm is not as good as a metal song be. Ryan shouldn't have beatbox. And I realize that Chester is not getting a good rating for his new record. If I were Chester I could have had beers or alcohols each night while banging my head on the table muttering 'Goddamn me.'

But I must protest that the rhythm is not as good as a metal song be. Ryan shouldn't have beatbox. And I realize that Chester is not getting a good rating for his new record. If I were Chester I could have had beers or alcohols each night while banging my head on the table muttering 'Goddamn me.'

lolwtf?!?

Well it's true. This song is unique and different with beatbox and the rhythm is really different. It did not sound like a rock song anymore. The beginning does not have distorted guitar, turning it into something not rock. Only the middle part when distorted guitar is introduced the song turned into a real rock song (with the exception of last electronic part).

That's one of the reasons that this whole record did not make a good sale.

"In The Darkness" is the perfect way for "Out Of Ashes" to end. It has a dark, sad feeling that is so awesome! I LOVE the end of the song. The long 'fade out' sound is AWESOME! It makes me feel that I'm alone in a dark road or a dark, old place that I don't know and I have no idea where to go or what to do and it gets darker and darker.... That's the feeling in my head.... "In The Darkness" ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!