DBS On Loveline Tonight

hahninator

Amir has just updated his Twitter saying....

"Chester, Ryan and myself on LOVELINE tonight from 10-12 on KROQ here in LA"

Tune in at www.kroq.com for a stream of it. Someone should call in and give LPLive a shoutout!

EDIT:

I called in and talked to the band - I brought up Bucket Of Weenies & cover songs and then asked them about the 20 Eyes cover and acoustic tracks of Out Of Ashes, if they were going to be released at all.

Download the mp3 of that question HERE. (Right click -> Save as...). Yes, that pop would be someone messaging me on Facebook chat when I went on, haha.

Awesome! Sounds like we will be getting a few new studio tracks from DBS soon!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not recording it, I assumed someone else was, lol. Doesn't Loveline stream theirs online afterwards?

DBS said they are working on tour plans. US, Europe, Asia, not sure on details yet but they'll announce them when they have them.

Someone needs to ask about the bonus tracks! Mention LPLive if you call, haha.

I'm not recording it, I assumed someone else was, lol. Doesn't Loveline stream theirs online afterwards?

DBS said they are working on tour plans. US, Europe, Asia, not sure on details yet but they'll announce them when they have them.

You need to buy a subscription to access loveline's site now. I used to listen there but now I'm listening from KROQ, which i doubt would put them up.

the tour plans are sounding very sweet, so come to europe again!! Germany, France, UK and some more, but most of all Germany xD can't wait for some tour dates, but hopefully not again less then 2 weeks before the show!!

"I know Chester & Ryan like covering songs by other bands as we saw with Bucket Of Weenies….You guys said you recorded a cover of 20 Eyes by The Misfits and a couple acoustic tracks of songs from Out Of Ashes, I was wondering if you were planning on releasing those at all?"

Exactly what I'm asking. I'll give an LPLive shoutout.

"I know Chester & Ryan like covering songs by other bands as we saw with Bucket Of Weenies….You guys said you recorded a cover of 20 Eyes by The Misfits and a couple acoustic tracks of songs from Out Of Ashes, I was wondering if you were planning on releasing those at all?"

Awesome! Go on man!!

sounds great! what did they answer to your question?