DBS On Loveline Tonight

hahninator

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asked my question...Chester said they have 20 Eyes recorded and are not sure when they will come out, but there is an acoustic version of Let Down and a few other tracks. Did Ryan say next week? lol

He did say next week.

well done

Asked my question...Chester said they have 20 Eyes recorded and are not sure when they will come out, but there is an acoustic version of Let Down and a few other tracks. Did Ryan say next week? lol

hope we get the accoustic versions, about 20 Eyes that sucks, if they just play it live and we don't get a studio of it. Can't wait to hear Let Down accoustic in studio version.

edit: next week sounds sweet;) yeah we get let down accoustic and some more tracks.

Edited by SpikeMinoda

I agree, but I think they'll play it live again on the new tour. The new setlist starts with Fire, has Into You, etc...we'll see what happens.

Ryan is making me die laughing. This is possibly the best Loveline ever, lol. Mike & Chester last year before Projekt Rev was incredible and funny as hell too - GAY ROBOT ftw, but holy shit Ryan and Talinda on this one are hilarious. Talinda is so funny.

girl: "I've never had an orgasm before. What do I do?"

ryan: "What's your phone number and address? I happen to specialize with that"

LOL

Yes. Good guess to whoever guessed that initially. I wonder if we will get all 5 songs? omg @ In The Darkness <3

20 Eyes is studio I guess?

haha, called it, but i kinda wish it was those versions recorded in the studio. and i'm kinda skeptical about it coming out next week, lol.

I agree, but I think they'll play it live again on the new tour. The new setlist starts with Fire, has Into You, etc...we'll see what happens.

girl: "I've never had an orgasm before. What do I do?"

ryan: "What's your phone number and address? I happen to specialize with that"

LOL

nice answer from ryan xD

i hope we will get in the darkness, but i don't like to have give me your name live^^

Edited by SpikeMinoda

I wonder if somehow we can ask someone if we can get the live acoustic Vegas tracks released on LPLive. That'd be so badass. DBS has no website....we're the only live site that covers DBS...why not? Nothing to lose?

Studio 20 Eyes to the LPU maybe...I'd love LPL to be able to have the opportunity to release the live acoustic tracks. How badass would that be? Good promo for the band, win for everyone (especially the fans!)

I wonder if somehow we can ask someone if we can get the live acoustic Vegas tracks released on LPLive. That'd be so badass. DBS has no website....we're the only live site that covers DBS...why not? Nothing to lose?

Studio 20 Eyes to the LPU maybe...I'd love LPL to be able to have the opportunity to release the live acoustic tracks. How badass would that be? Good promo for the band, win for everyone (especially the fans!)

mark, i think you can manage that^^ that would be so awesome!! it would bring LPL much more forward, but anyway it's a well known page already. but this would bring the page on a higher level, if you can get releases like that