FAKE Guitar Hero Linkin Park Wikipedia Page!

LPxDC

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I dont think there should be a GH:LP or...Even an LP track on one of those games..

Why?

Because The guitar parts are not CHALLENGING!

If u expect for example...Faint, Itll be awesome on Drums, but guitar....NO, Brad only plays octaves and the bridge...which arent challenging at ALL!

If the new album got harder guitar parts...There is a "Chance" that one of the tracks can be there.

*Warning*Im not being a h8r!

EDIT

:

Posted Image

Edited by Libyanhead

Honestly, I dont think there should be a GH:LP or...Even an LP track on one of those games..

You're a little late on that. No More Sorrow and What I've Done are both in Guitar Hero games already, One Step Closer is in Rock Band 2, and Given Up is in Rock Revolution.

And they really aren't any less challenging than any of the other early-level songs in the games. Who the hell wants to play a game with no learning curve? The difficulty of the actual guitar parts also has little to do with it, how hard it is to play the song in the game is entirely dependent on how the game makers chart the song. What I've Done's guitar part in Guitar Hero World Tour is ten times harder than it is on a real guitar because they've charted it as if the lead and rhythm parts are played by a single guitar, so there's a bunch of 3-button chord changes.

Why?

Because The guitar parts are not CHALLENGING!

If u expect for example...Faint, Itll be awesome on Drums, but guitar....NO, Brad only plays octaves and the bridge...which arent challenging at ALL!

If the new album got harder guitar parts...There is a "Chance" that one of the tracks can be there.

*Warning*Im not being a h8r!

EDIT

:

Posted Image

so ur saying

u want all the songs on rock band guitar hero like TTFAF