Crawl Back In Single

Trang

• 4 weeks later...

^ I believe they're mixed differently, as the CBI single states that the live songs were mixed by Fu, while the DSPs are mixed by Pooch and Dylan.

I got the single today, and wow they sound COMPLETELY different. Fu really changed them lol.

Nobody downloaded the single on the 25th of September? I got it that day, I thought everyone had it or I would have uploaded it or something. The mixes are way better than the DSP's IMO. I love My Suffering.

Nobody downloaded the single on the 25th of September? I got it that day, I thought everyone had it or I would have uploaded it or something. The mixes are way better than the DSP's IMO. I love My Suffering.

someone pm it to me ? :D

Ya I've been listening to My Suffering a lot. The electronic stuff is kick ass!

someone pm it to me ? :D

Will do, just give me a couple hours, k?

anyone know where i can buy the actual cd single?

looked for it but cant find it

cept for amazon germany, but its waay to expensive

Ya shipping from Amazon Germany is ridiculous ($20 to the US!)

I got mine on the German eBay site. The whole thing with shipping was less than $10.