DBS Single predictions

MONDREUS240

My bet is on songs that have been played so far or talked about the most. If there is a single after Let Down it will either be these songs.

-Fire

-Inside Of Me (probably the safest bet)

-My Suffering

Actually it was really funny, after the Tempe debut, I was one of the few who predicted My Suffering could be a single, and everyone else said Walking In Circles. Looks like it's turned around now.

To be honest I think there'll be only one single after Let Down, if any. If there is one I'd place my bets on Too Late or Give Me Your Name. The reason I'm saying there will be only two or three singles is the obvious fact that Dead By Sunrise isn't going on any huge long World Tour, anyone forget about Linkin Park? Chester himself said that Linkin Park is always number one.

To be honest I think there'll be only one single after Let Down, if any. If there is one I'd place my bets on Too Late or Give Me Your Name. The reason I'm saying there will be only two or three singles is the obvious fact that Dead By Sunrise isn't going on any huge long World Tour, anyone forget about Linkin Park? Chester himself said that Linkin Park is always number one.

I also think there won't be five singles. Not even four, I guess. So yeah, I think they are gonna release "Let Down" as second single and then "Inside Of Me" as the last one which closes the chapter Dead By Sunrise for some while.

Crawl Back In, Let Down, My Suffering. If they release a 4th one, maybe Into You or something like that...Inside of Me is probably too short to be seriously considered. It'd be the shortest single by a major-label act in...well, I can't even remember how long.

Crawl Back In, Let Down, My Suffering. If they release a 4th one, maybe Into You or something like that...Inside of Me is probably too short to be seriously considered. It'd be the shortest single by a major-label act in...well, I can't even remember how long.

Since the Beatles? XD

I think the album will have 3 singles (Crawl Back In, Let Down and Too Late).

Tons of punk bands have really short songs, some a lot shorter than Inside Of Me.

Edited by Geki

and as rayn said "in the darkness" is one of them

Where did he confirm that?

And yes, a lot of punk bands have short songs nowadays - sometimes even as singles. I mean, "One Step Closer" was only 20 seconds longer and even had a video. There could also be an "extended version" or stuff, I dunno. I just think "Inside Of Me" would be a cool single ;)

Also, LP has released some short singles such as Faint, One Step Closer and Bleed It Out. Inside Of Me is short but that's the point of the song, as well as those LP songs and all other songs of that nature. They are meant to hit hard and they are supposed to make you want to listen again and again because they are short which is why those LP singles and all other songs of that nature made successful singles. I, myself, don't like long songs to listen to on the radio. It's all marketing too.