"Glorious Excess (Dies)" Short Film

hahninator

Mark Fiore has edited together a new video for Mike's video section on mikeshinoda.com entitled "Glorious Excess (Dies)". It's a short film (11 minutes, 21 seconds) talking about the artwork and the entire art show....it's a great video, you should definitely watch this one. Awesome background music too...good overall production on this one. You can check it out here.

Thanks to Adam for the news! Nice job Fiore!

Song at the end: http://www.wemix.com/clip.aspx?key=85AC427081F6C5B8 (aka the winner of Mike's WeMix contest)

About the guy that made that song: http://www.astatedynasty.com/Zii-Interview.php

Cool instrumental clips...heard that MTM instrumental from LP.com from 2007...then there's another one in there we've never heard too. Gold Gun Girls clip is cool. Overall video is really fucking cool.

oh yes... gold guns girls is such an amazing song... i just got the whole album some weeks ago. it's great!

and the film... wow. i mean, the whole GLX thing left me speechless from the beginning on, cause we need to remember that mike himself is part of this whole thing and it just shows his great character, how he's dealing w/ this celebrity-stuff. can you imagine someone, who's famous as mike, doing such a 'sightseeing-tour'??? i was really impressed by that.

Mark...now we have some more info on a couple of LP tracks. One is that judging from the credits, the 3 LP.com instrumentals are done by Mike. This clears up any questions of whether or not it was done by Phoenix, or the whole band. Also, there's alternate mixes of Gold Girls Guns remix.

Mark...now we have some more info on a couple of LP tracks. One is that judging from the credits, the 3 LP.com instrumentals are done by Mike. This clears up any questions of whether or not it was done by Phoenix, or the whole band. Also, there's alternate mixes of Gold Girls Guns remix.

Mike confirmed on LP.com on his posts he did like a month ago that he did those 3 instrumentals. The first one was an alternate What I've Done intro and the other 2 were just him messing around. There is one other one in this video though for Glorious Excess, so there's no telling how many more exist. And yeah it sounds like there's another mix of GGG since we've had two clips of it in two different videos that sound unlike the mix that was released.