DSP Update

hahninator

Which show do you guys say will be the best version of New divide???

well most of the ppl would say the show they went were the greatest

so its really hard to say...

i would say Taipei,TW

because i went to that show!haha :P

but to tell the truth

Chester didnt sound right in the Summer sonic gig

cant wait for the DSB!!!!

i will keep listening to it until LP comes out with their new album

so its like half year i guess!! :lol:

Edited by kevin@TW

New Divide Macao is badass. Definitely my favorite intro. Perfect keyboard piece over the synth. Seems like they nailed the song too.

Top 2 shows for me this summer are Macao and Stuttgart.

Stuttgart is a great show, I haven't heard Macao yet though. I can't wait to hear the DSP's...

I can tell you the worst show of the whole tour though. EPICENTER. It's horrible. Especially DBS's set...they played really badly that night compared to how they played in Europe/Asia.

99% sure DBS will NOT be doing DSP's on their tour. Don't think it will happen. The touring crew is entirely different from DBS vs LP, meaning the entire live DSP crew isn't with them, etc, etc.

Epicenter seems like the worst show, yeah. I hope they do KROQ AAC 09, man.

99% sure DBS will NOT be doing DSP's on their tour. Don't think it will happen. The touring crew is entirely different from DBS vs LP, meaning the entire live DSP crew isn't with them, etc, etc.

Epicenter seems like the worst show, yeah. I hope they do KROQ AAC 09, man.

I agree, I highly doubt that DBS will sell DSP's for obvious reasons. Epicenter totally is the worst show IMO. I actually did like GU from Epicenter though...I don't really know why. :P

I think the shows that you went to were some awesome shows, especially Stuttgart and Graz. I love ND from Graz.