Apathy - Shoot First (Produced by M.Shinoda)

Nameless

I dont like hiphop in any (only the rhymes on LP's albums) way, I dont like Fort Minor too (its a good album but I dont like it), and I dont like this song too.

Looks like, you don't know what you like don't you

Mike Shinoda raps that's hiphop

certain beats on linkin park songs are hiphop oriëntated

reading your post i assume you don't like Reanimation because some beats are straight up hiphop

this is what i find strange, you don't like the Fort Minor album but say it's a good album

it doesn't make sense, put some decent thoughts in your post

Peace

Looks like, you don't know what you like don't you

Mike Shinoda raps that's hiphop

certain beats on linkin park songs are hiphop oriëntated

reading your post i assume you don't like Reanimation because some beats are straight up hiphop

this is what i find strange, you don't like the Fort Minor album but say it's a good album

it doesn't make sense, put some decent thoughts in your post

Peace

Who the hell are you to tell them to put some decent thoughts in their post? They said they didn't like hip-hop and that they didn't like FM but they thought the album was good. They could have meant they thought Mike worked hard on it and for a hip-hop album, it's good, just not their cup of tea. I'm not a big fan of hip-hop/rap either and I'm not the biggest fan of FM but I still respect the album.