Dead By Sunrise USA Thread

hahninator

Hell yea!!! Who's also gonna stay for the main acts tho? I definately will, Paramore and A.F.I. are fucking incredible. I hope A.F.I. plays some of their older stuff!!

ill def stay. Kid cudi puts on a good show. AFI & Paramore are extras lol

If they have a 6 song set here's my bet. I'm basing it on the tempo of LP's sets. Starts out fast, transitions into slow songs, then ends with a bang on My Suffering.

1. Fire

2. Crawl Back In

3. Walking In Circles

4. In The Darkness

5. Let Down

6. My Suffering.

If they have a 6 song set here's my bet. I'm basing it on the tempo of LP's sets. Starts out fast, transitions into slow songs, then ends with a bang on My Suffering.

1. Fire

2. Crawl Back In

3. Walking In Circles

4. In The Darkness

5. Let Down

6. My Suffering.

Good prediction. Although, I might substitute In The Darkness for Give Me Your Name. So, will there be an LPL meet up? I'll finally be able to meet people from lplive.

Pre show and post show LPL meetup. I'll get the exact info later on. Probably an hour before the doors open meet at the box office, and meet 20 mins after the final act. I'll stay for the full show of course. You paid money, you might as well see it all.

I say: Fire, CBI, My Suffering, Morning After, Walking In Circles, and a cover. Maybe if they do 8 songs then add Let Down and In The Darkness.

I'm in, most likely for the MD show.. and more if they play up here any..

I think DBS should definitely play in Hartford, they should play at either Webster's Theater (Where I saw Madina Lake in May) or Toad's Place where Julien-K played like 2 months ago. If not CT, they should play in MA, NY or any of the East Coast states near our area.

any word on who's going to the Maryland show?

Um...me and everyone else in this thread that has said 'I'm going'? Kind of an obvious question.

Anyways, it's a 6 and a half hour drive for me but I'm still going. After missing out on not being able to go to Epicenter there is no way I'm missing this, plus I could just ask for it as my birthday present although I'm not worried about money. I'm not sure if I'll be driving myself or if me and my friend are taking his car.

I'm in assuming a couple things...

1) The album doesn't totally suck (which I don't think it will).

2) They don't pull a Fort Minor and not play anywhere closer to me than fucking Detroit.

As for songs they'll play...I don't see any reason why they wouldn't play any of the songs they've already done live to this point - Crawl Back In, Fire, My Suffering, Let Down, Morning After, In the Darkness, Walking in Circles. I'd also put money on them playing at LEAST one cover of some type, whether it be a Chester-related song (LP/Grey Daze material) or just a straight-up cover. And they'll probably throw in another song or two from the album that we haven't heard yet.

I'm hoping to go to a UK show but it depends whether I've started university and where the shows are taking place.

I think they will play a couple of songs no-one has heard yet to be honest, but I doubt they'd do an LP cover - it's not like Mike who could use Reanimation as back up.

I think they may throw in technical difficulties though?

I will be highly surprised if they do a cover, I'm willing to bet money that they won't. I don't get why everyone is assuming they will. DBS isn't BOW and especially now that they have a full length album coming out, why would they play a cover? They're opening which means a short set and they have 13 tracks to choose from (Including Morning After) so I'm almost positive they'll select the best songs from the album to play.

I will be highly surprised if they do a cover, I'm willing to bet money that they won't. I don't get why everyone is assuming they will. DBS isn't BOW and especially now that they have a full length album coming out, why would they play a cover? They're opening which means a short set and they have 13 tracks to choose from (Including Morning After) so I'm almost positive they'll select the best songs from the album to play.

My prediction's......

1. Crawl Back In

2. My Suffering

3. Fire

4. Morning After

5. Walking In Circles

6. In the Darkness

7. One New Song

not particularily in that order...... :P

i'm in. whenever this tour happens, they'll definitely be stopping by the bay area, and i can't fucking wait. DBS looked amazing live, at least from the epicenter webcast, even though that show is infamous for DBS getting poor reception. but through the webcast, they looked amazing. chester nailed every note, every scream, and every melody. i cannot fucking wait.