Behind The Scenes of Let Down Video

vyonizr

pfft lol coming from the same people who bitched about mike not wearing a hat anymore...

Where and when did I bitch about that?

Anyways, sorry for flipping out. It just bothers me when everybody criticizes everything. Chester is still Chester no matter what he looks like, the same awesome voice we all know and love.

Anyways, sorry for flipping out. It just bothers me when everybody criticizes everything. Chester is still Chester no matter what he looks like, the same awesome voice we all know and love.

I agree Chester = (Still the Same) Chester xD

pfft lol coming from the same people who bitched about mike not wearing a hat anymore...

me = owned.

Yep, that's me that bitched about that. Mike wearing a hat = MAJOR WIN. :)

Sorry. I'm a huge ass Mike fan and I think Mike was a straight up G with the DC hat, earrings, DC shoes, and baggy shorts. Live In Texas ftw.

Posted Image

But he's still my favorite musician ever.

Yeah it did happen, I remember. Julien k is a GREAT influence on him. It happened on a new years eve show in vegas.

Now it is right :P

And as far as I know, "Let Down" was supposed to be the first single here in Europe but now they are gonna go for "Crawl Back In" as well. We can even get CBI at iTunes now, so yeah, I think the label has changed its decision to release two different singles for the different continents.

Edited by immortalsoul

on the lpumb. lol i actually searched for that just to make sure. and it took forever since "dc hat" are both under 4 letters lol damn lpu. and dont worry man i still love chester and well i guess i realized that chester and i have very different tastes of clothing :P

me = owned.

Yep, that's me that bitched about that. Mike wearing a hat = MAJOR WIN. :)

Sorry. I'm a huge ass Mike fan and I think Mike was a straight up G with the DC hat, earrings, DC shoes, and baggy shorts. Live In Texas ftw.

Posted Image

But he's still my favorite musician ever.

ya i remember when i saw pictures/videos of him without a hat it felt like he was naked lol