Behind The Scenes of Let Down Video

vyonizr

ehmmm.. i was about posting that here, lol

Chester revealed that he's been able to be more involved in the songwriting process in Dead By Sunrise than in Linkin Park, and that much of the material on their forthcoming debut album Out Of Ashes was inspired by his former struggle with drugs and alcohol.

"There's a lot of different elements of my life that I wrote about on this record that have occurred in the last 4 years,"

"A lot of which were self destructive and negative and heart-breaking in some points, and at the same time I also experienced the greatest love I've ever experienced in my life, getting closer with my family and overcoming the self destructive pattern in my life."

"All of those things are being represented on the record... and so (the band name) Dead By Sunrise is actually... literally from my feeling like I'm not going to make it to tomorrow. Am I gonna overdose tonight? Am I gonna have seizures from alcohol withdrawal? Am I just gonna wanna quit playing music altogether and go be a recluse somewhere?"

"Those are all things that were very real to me at certain times in the last few years, and then at the same time there's times where I was more happy and more clear than I've ever been... so it's a very weird juxtaposition that you feel on the record."

What a "dark" interview. °_°

ehmmm.. i was about posting that here, lol

Chester revealed that he's been able to be more involved in the songwriting process in Dead By Sunrise than in Linkin Park, and that much of the material on their forthcoming debut album Out Of Ashes was inspired by his former struggle with drugs and alcohol.

"There's a lot of different elements of my life that I wrote about on this record that have occurred in the last 4 years,"

"A lot of which were self destructive and negative and heart-breaking in some points, and at the same time I also experienced the greatest love I've ever experienced in my life, getting closer with my family and overcoming the self destructive pattern in my life."

"All of those things are being represented on the record... and so (the band name) Dead By Sunrise is actually... literally from my feeling like I'm not going to make it to tomorrow. Am I gonna overdose tonight? Am I gonna have seizures from alcohol withdrawal? Am I just gonna wanna quit playing music altogether and go be a recluse somewhere?"

"Those are all things that were very real to me at certain times in the last few years, and then at the same time there's times where I was more happy and more clear than I've ever been... so it's a very weird juxtaposition that you feel on the record."

What a "dark" interview. °_°

lol

Yeah. It's "dark". . . It's really based on his real life. . .

Let Down sounds awesome...I can't wait to see this video/hear the song. Wasn't it supposed to be the first single in Europe? Doesn't that mean it should be coming up really soon then? If it does, we'll have Crawl Back In, Let Down and Fire since the Tojomaru Soundtrack is coming out on September 9th.

I like how it sounds.. Not too keen on Chester's semi-nakedness in the video though :P And am definitely looking forward to Fire more than Let Down.

I am too. Fire is the best DBS song I've heard so far next to In The Darkness. I think it's because we've all known Let Down since 2005.

I tried in vain to get this video or audio up for ages. I'm glad its finally up for other people, its been on the site forever.

Man, finding a working australian proxy was more difficult than finding the G spot on a woman, i swear XD

the one LESTAT posted years ago now refuses the web connection :P

btw yeah, finally is up :)

Man, finding a working australian proxy was more difficult than finding the G spot on a woman, i swear XD

the one LESTAT posted years ago now refuses the web connection :P

btw yeah, finally is up :)

Wehay, that was the In the Darkness of posting.

The Aussie proxies are flat out ridiculous. To even find one, let alone one that works, is a huge challenge. Its not a 1 or 2 click google job, i had to redefine the search millions of times, through many pages, just to get to a page to find out that most of them are actually for Taiwan :P

Then you find one, dont close your browser for years and listen to the clip over and over again, knowing you'll have to go through it all over again if you wanna watch it tomorrow. :(

why is chester so weird now... first eye liner then skinny jeans now a dress wtf

He isn't weird. Your opinion on art doesn't fucking make it weird at all. :lol:

People have to bitch...I mean seriously. A clip of Let Down comes out and people complain about the way he fucking dresses. Who the hell cares how he dresses, does that affect his voice? No. Does it affect his personality? No, it's a fashion choice.

Edited by Geki