15.08.2009 - Shanghai, China / Sonisphere Torrent

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truly they dropped Given Up, and they didn't add anything.

And the reason they dropped that one is ridiculous, although that's just what we fans guess. Because there are several "f*ck" words in the lyrics. LOL That's really ridiculous.

Yes, you guys are right, I know that GU only dropped when Chester's condition isn't very well, but maybe there are something very different from China, you know, Given Up was dropped from the setlist long time ago before tonight's show because it failed to pass certain cultural department's censorship.

You know what I mean? There is a document signed by the official of the administration which said clearly the two songs - GU and Hands Held High had to be dropped from the setlist. I even have a photoshot of that document, so that's probably true.

Well, we can wait till tomorrow for the show at Macao to see if they play GU and HHH, then we might have some clues.

Anyway, my friends here all say the show was really really great and the only pity is it's too short. lol

Just watched and downloaded the vid. Watched New Divide and Crawl Back In.

CBI was really awesome, the guitars are awesome on that song, obvious but it sounds diff to the live rips we got.

Yeaah , New Divide was greaaat too ! Chester sounded awesome.

And Crawl Back In sounds even better in good quality Can't wait to hear to studio version !

Yes, you guys are right, I know that GU only dropped when Chester's condition isn't very well, but maybe there are something very different from China, you know, Given Up was dropped from the setlist long time ago before tonight's show because it failed to pass certain cultural department's censorship.

You know what I mean? There is a document signed by the official of the administration which said clearly the two songs - GU and Hands Held High had to be dropped from the setlist. I even have a photoshot of that document, so that's probably true.

If I'm not fooled, the chinese are so tight about culture and censorship...

If I'm not fooled, the chinese are so tight about culture and censorship...

a little bit maybe, comparing to other areas around the whole world. in fact, we fans don't care about that very much, what we care is to get high with LP~