Interviews

hahninator

oh man.... probably the biggest linkin park fan ever. Go watch the FULL episode of LPTV episode 15. Then go listen to tbe DSP from MSG NY beginning of NMS

so big that I never heard of him?

so big that I never heard of him?

na really he is a huge fan . i think biggest fan but listening he is now not a big LP fan , i feel bad

can anyone tell me why ?

I GOT AN ANSWER:

Hi Ana, I'll check with mgmnt and Fiore and get back to you. Thanks….

we might get Fiore =D

That is really cool.

Great! :D

Yeah I hope it work out but I have the feeling that it will..their PR agent answered immediatly, which is really, really cool.

Is it the guy with the awesome Linkin Park Tattoo on his underarm( LIT version of the LP logo)?

or that one who hurted his knee and came backstage?

sal has a whole sleeve of lp tats. he never went backstage. at the bamboozle 2007 m&G, he told chester his knee is fucked up so he had to leave the pit, so chester let him watch the show from the SIDE of the stage. he has been to 46 lp shows since 2000, more than double what i have been to. he was also mentioned by chester by name on fuse's tattoo stories.

Edited by deadnbloated

sal has a whole sleeve of lp tats. he never went backstage. at the bamboozle 2007 m&G, he told chester his knee is fucked up so he had to leave the pit, so chester let him watch the show from the SIDE of the stage. he has been to 46 lp shows since 2000, more than double what i have been to. he was also mentioned by chester by name on fuse's tattoo stories.

dude but what happened now , why is he not into LP now ?

i havent talked to him in awhile, but im sure he is still into lp. once they tour the US again, i promise he will be following them state to state with me. i have no idea why someone would assume he isnt into them anymore. maybe bc he doesnt hang out on the forums? i know he sold alot of his collection on ebay but that doesnt mean anything. i have a big collection im selling, but only so i can afford to cover my entire back with ink in dedication to lp :)

Edited by deadnbloated

i havent talked to him in awhile, but im sure he is still into lp. once they tour the US again, i promise he will be following them state to state with me. i have no idea why someone would assume he isnt into them anymore. maybe bc he doesnt hang out on the forums? i know he sold alot of his collection on ebay but that doesnt mean anything. i have a big collection im selling, but only so i can afford to cover my entire back with ink in dedication to lp :)

nice to hear that. i guess he is not cyber fan, but can you ask him to join this forum. it would be great to have him here. :)

Now I know what chester said before NMS at Madison Square Garden...

Yeah I know him from pictures...

I have him on one crowd picture from 03, and then another from 04...lol

I guess most of us dont know him because as it has been said before, he's not on the forums...

what is his LPU name?

and damn If I would have the time, the age, the money, the friends, the car and living in the states, I would exactly the same...Ive been to 4 LPshows and I wish I would have been to soo many....