Typhoons, Earthquakes, and Points Of Authority

hahninator

I don't think Epicenter will have anything that special to be honest....

Is Chris Cornell playing any shows that day? :P Might bring him out on Crawling.

I hope...

or even play Hunger Strike [/dream]

but it's a good idea, I enjoyed see Chris Cornell singing Crawling :D

This is the only opportunity we got to listen songs we never heard live..

Why don't proper Dedicated? Part of me? Back home?

I think Slip out the back should be great..

Thank you for bringing up Slip Out The Back...I think that would be AMAZING over POA. It's my favorite FM song and I think it really would be a total surprise to everyone.

They are 30-45 days after the show.

Mike's just edited his blog saying he didn't get chance to see a computer before they went on last night - so guess it was probably same as other shows - he's gonna look through and see what there is and do it at the next show by the sound of it - really need someone to get info haha

Lame Update from mike:

" Didn't get to a computer at the venue, so I couldn't see the suggestions yesterday. We'll see if I can work a couple of these things in. Also, I don't know what's going on with the weather, but whatever it is, I don't like it, LOL..."

wow, just wow......

Edited by Libyanhead

Lame Update from mike:

" Didn't get to a computer at the venue, so I couldn't see the suggestions yesterday. We'll see if I can work a couple of these things in. Also, I don't know what's going on with the weather, but whatever it is, I don't like it, LOL..."

wow, just wow......

Damn he won't see me asking for High Road or Dedicated over intro and Papercut over outro :(