Crawl Back In Single Release Date

Sabi

According to *this*, Crawl Back In - the first single from Out Of Ashes - will be released on 18th August. Let Down will be the second single.

It looks to be possible but you never know...

Thoughts? Discuss all here.

Edited by LPxDC
Fixed Link

Awesome news...but that's kind of late. Honestly, we should at least have the first single by now IMO, but it doesn't matter as long as we get it by this date, if the release date does in fact end up being fake. I really liked the 17 second clip of the song so I think I'll end up really liking the song.

edited the first post for obvious reasons.

I cant wait Crawl Back In sounds amazinggg. Hopefully if they play that in the coming shows, certain few staff members on this site will get a good rip of it ;)

Let down is not the second single, its joint first.

I've tried with an Aussie proxy but nothing so far, i was hoping for a snippet of the studio version of Let Down in the vids.

Anyone have luck ?

Awesome news...but that's kind of late. Honestly, we should at least have the first single by now IMO

Not necessarily. Remember when What I've done was released, we got the single I think the 2nd of April that year, and the album dropped a month later on the 15th. I don't want to start an argument or anything, just wanted to clear that up. Amir said on his twitter I think that they were ready to put out the single soon anyways so August 18th could very well be the date.

Not necessarily. Remember when What I've done was released, we got the single I think the 2nd of April that year, and the album dropped a month later on the 15th. I don't want to start an argument or anything, just wanted to clear that up. Amir said on his twitter I think that they were ready to put out the single soon anyways so August 18th could very well be the date.

Indeed it was the 2nd. That day holds a very personal significance to me, and its not LP related.

I'm desperate for DBS, but I can at least sleep tight in the knowledge that we will definatley get a DBS single within 30 days. I know its hard, but christ, we've been waiting forever, just 1 more month !

Indeed it was the 2nd. That day holds a very personal significance to me, and its not LP related.

I'm desperate for DBS, but I can at least sleep tight in the knowledge that we will definatley get a DBS single within 30 days. I know its hard, but christ, we've been waiting forever, just 1 more month !

I agree wit you I'm desperate for DBS and hear one song studio version or more snippets of all songs in studio version I can't wait but one month more one