25.07.2009 Pori, Finland

hahninator

Tonight, Linkin Park will be playing in Pori, Finland at the Kirjurinluoto Arena as part of Metallica's Sonisphere Festival. This will be the first Sonisphere show for them, whle Knebworth, UK will be the second.

The same setlist is very likely, however, Mike might change up something with 'Points Of Authority' or 'Crawling'. In Athens he debuted verse one of 'A Place For My Head' over the POA outro, and in Graz he debuted the second verse of 'Hands Held High' over the 'Crawling' intro. Maybe he will rap something else besides 'Petrified' over the POA intro at this show. Who knows...we will see.

Anyone from LPL going to the show?

AndOne and I went to Graz and had a blast - the crowd was incredible and the show was great. We're both really excited for Switzerland on the 28th.

Tonight, Linkin Park will be playing in Pori, Finland at the Kirjurinluoto Arena as part of Metallica's Sonisphere Festival. This will be the first Sonisphere show for them, whle Knebworth, UK will be the second.

The same setlist is very likely, however, Mike might change up something with 'Points Of Authority' or 'Crawling'. In Athens he debuted verse one of 'A Place For My Head' over the POA outro, and in Graz he debuted the second verse of 'Hands Held High' over the 'Crawling' intro. Maybe he will rap something else besides 'Petrified' over the POA intro at this show. Who knows...we will see.

Anyone from LPL going to the show?

AndOne and I went to Graz and had a blast - the crowd was incredible and the show was great. We're both really excited for Switzerland on the 28th.

hey i will also be there in switzerland:) maybe we see us there. that would be cool :)

and i'm excting about tonight. i hope the setlist change a little bit.

Yep, I will make a post show meeting spot for LPLive members if you would like to come. We did that in Graz and met marth which was really cool. He just came up to us and said 'hey are you the guys from LPLive?' haha. I will post a meeting spot soon.

AndOne and I went to Graz and had a blast - the crowd was incredible and the show was great.

I was there too and for me it was even better than last year. The crowd was more into it.

Overall it was a great show.

hey i will also be there in switzerland:) maybe we see us there. that would be cool :)

and i'm excting about tonight. i hope the setlist change a little bit.

Yep, I will make a post show meeting spot for LPLive members if you would like to come. We did that in Graz and met marth which was really cool. He just came up to us and said 'hey are you the guys from LPLive?' haha. I will post a meeting spot soon.

I will be there too !! It's funny to see in Zurich there will be Italian, French, German, Swiss (of course) probably Austrian! that might be the most multicultural show of the tour i guess !! lol

I hope we will make a loud noise for Lp count on myself for that! :lol:

their playing with metallica so they better 'heavy' up that setlist

Honestly, it's a pretty heavy set, compared to what they did throughout most of 07-08 anyway. A lot of the songs that they dropped are softer ones (PMA piano, TLTGYA, In Pieces), and the softer songs that they are playing are big hit singles, which are the songs the Metallica fans are more likely to know.