DBS Confirmed for Germany

Nameless

Amir Derakh, over Twitter, confirmed the Dead By Sunrise presence on both German shows:

LisaYoungIn: Will DBS play the whole Europe tour w/ LP? So far only UK has been confirmed. Will you play Germany for sure?

amirderakh: yes both German shows

I personally think we can suppose that DBS will play in every LP show this summer, thoughts?

Am I right, that there are 3 bands which play before linkin park, on the german shows? I'm looking forward to DBS, but I don't want to have 3 hours openers before linkin park enter the stage:) It was quite exhausting on the project revolution tour in Düsseldorf with 5 openers and not enough water:)

Am I right, that there are 3 bands which play before linkin park, on the german shows? I'm looking forward to DBS, but I don't want to have 3 hours openers before linkin park enter the stage:) It was quite exhausting on the project revolution tour in Düsseldorf with 5 openers and not enough water:)

Just two.

Funeral For A Friend and Coheed & Cambria. Dead By Sunrise will play during encore number 1 by Linkin Park. They are playing in the LP set, so you won't miss them.

yeah that's what Chester said isn't it?

I'm looking forward to hear them, I gues that'll be great! But hopefully they don't shorten the LP-sets because of DBS. Like 20 or 21 LP-songs and 3 DBS or something like that would be cool.

Oh well, this is good news, we can get Live recordings no matter wat, and

BTW have u guys seen Metallica in Istanbul, i had a vacation there when they came, i came in that concert XD

The crowd was CRAZY, there was ALOT of people there......its just WOW

Now what do u think guys, will LP have more crowd or its metallica?