First DBS Video?

Nameless

Just checked this on Twitter:

TalindaB: This wknd is my last at home for a while and my BFF and I are going to chill by the pool.Wednesday I shoot a DBS video with my man:)

DBS are filming their first video for "Crawl Back In" ?

Thoughts?

Edit:

GrudgedPunkr: When can we expect a DBS single release?!

TalindaB: I'm not sure, I think in later July early Aug

Edit 2:

Amir updated his twitter yet again! With some info! Check it out HERE

DBS rehearsals in the Valley all weekend then we shoot TWO back to back music videos Tues and Wed.

What could it be?

Edited by AndOne

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I WILL BE ON VACATION END OF JULY- BEGINNING OF AUGUST AND WON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, WELL I WILL BUT NO ONLINE MUSIC ACCESS!!!!!!! If it comes out while I'm on vaca imma be so pissseedddddd *sobs hysterically in corner.*

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I WILL BE ON VACATION END OF JULY- BEGINNING OF AUGUST AND WON'T HAVE INTERNET ACCESS, WELL I WILL BUT NO ONLINE MUSIC ACCESS!!!!!!! If it comes out while I'm on vaca imma be so pissseedddddd *sobs hysterically in corner.*

LOL.

Also, whoever move this can you at least say you moved it? It's weird seeing this in newswire out of nowhere without knowing.

that sounds very nice!! that's nice promotion for DBS before they release the record!! anyway they will be famous already before the first record is released. But the record is coming soon and not like Julien-K. They have been on PR07 and the record came out in spring '09 this was to long time, so it'smuch better with DBS now. can't wait to see the video and the band live in europe!!!

"back to back music videos" o_O?

what does it means?

Edit: back to back: consecutive - one after the other - successive

Thx urbandictionary.com ^^

Escape The Fate shot the videos for The Flood and Something in the same day, a lot of bands do.

A lot. Why would Warner want Chester having two singles out at the same time competing for billboard positioning?

That would be a good thing for Warner. More money and success for them. Don't ever be a business man. :P

More money= spacing out singles and not competing with themselves. lol Go back to school.

Um, how would that equal more money? As long as the same amount of people buys each single it's the same amount.

You don't think if Warner could have all Warner artists occupying the Billboard Top 10 they wouldn't? That would mean that Warner artists #1-10 were ALL outselling the other artists, hence making more money at a quicker pace for Warner.

Explain to me how your logic on that makes sense.

Edited by Xero21

Cut back on the insults a little. I know it was nothing big but can be very patronizing to the wrong people.

Andros: It's probably, like Astat said, one DBS, one JK video.

It would be awesome if both a DBS and a Julien-K video would be filmed at that day! :)